ImageImageImageImageImage

Raps getting new uniforms for the 2021 season

Moderators: niQ, Patman, pbj, Alfred, Duffman100, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Rhettmatic

DangerZone13
Ballboy
And1: 40

Re: Raps getting new uniforms for the 2021 season 

Post#161 » by DangerZone13 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:29 am

These, with the modified logo TurboZone posted, feels like the right way to go. My only notes on this would be that:
1.While I love that you kept the pinstripes, always liked them, historically pinstripes take a bit away from the timelessness of it. Teams that we think of that classically have them, seem to switch back and forth. We need our jerseys to be able to stick for 10+ years to help re-establish our new identity
2. Love the chevron on the one leg. That's the perfect use for it to keep that Game 6 jersey in there, but without the weird body lines it creates using the current design.
3. The Raptors are still Canada's team, if we do away with red, maybe maple leaf tips above the player's name instead of the classic triangles? Because, while a very cool addition to the shorts, really, we never really notice the leaf on the waistband, right?
4. To make up for stripping those classic elements, maybe implement the classic numbers?
Just my own opinions, but you've already done some great work here.
[quote="Davey0]Image
[/quote]
2019nbachamps
Pro Prospect
And1: 782

Post#162 » by 2019nbachamps » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:26 pm

Davey0 wrote:Sorry if It seems I keep adding my concepts to this post. But with curiosity ( and for the fun of it ), I thought about what direction the Raps will go. So i'd tried with this:

For the logo, they mentioned a "tweak". So imo, I think its going to be a re-colour. Maybe add purple? Or go full gold and black? I'd be okay if they went black and gold. Its different from the other teams and they would stand out. They've also used a combination of there retro design on the city edition ( with Toronto ) and, went back to there old school retro nights during the past season. So I figured why not make a combination of both? Use the black and gold colour scheme and combine it with the Raps retro look. A minor addition with the "North" shorts and the city edition to it and this is the concept I came up with.

Again it was all for fun. Stay safe everyone !

These would be the hottest jerseys in team history
RaptorPride
Assistant Coach
And1: 11,244

Post#163 » by RaptorPride » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Return to Toronto Raptors