ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA investigating Lou Will hitting the rippers during time outside the bubble

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Kurtz
RealGM
And1: 15,710

Re: NBA investigating Lou Will hitting the rippers during time outside the bubble 

Post#41 » by Kurtz » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:30 pm

alienchild wrote:Must have been just eating out.

Read on Twitter

:lol:
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,038

Re: NBA investigating Lou Will hitting the rippers during time outside the bubble 

Post#42 » by ItsDanger » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:06 pm

I would think this would be a contract violation. NBA needs to step in hard. Having an individual team bring legal action is counter productive, the league has to do it.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,888

Post#43 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:25 pm

RaptorsNorth wrote:Lou is too old for this sh.. I can see Bruno doing this crap but Lou is a vet in this league. The guy should suspend but I don’t see sliver doing that because the Clippers are one of those teams he’s hopping to see win it all.

Bruno? He probably needs I.D. to get into the Magic Bus or whatever the pleasure virus palace was called.
djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,184

Post#44 » by djsunyc » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:26 pm

C_Money
RealGM
And1: 25,638

Post#45 » by C_Money » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:31 pm

Right, like anybody is going to believe he went to the strip club to pick up food :lol:
Beerpapi
Sophomore
And1: 83

Post#46 » by Beerpapi » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:50 pm

I don’t know if this is the right thread for this but this is a good example of why I feel good about the raps chances.
This bubble set up is going to be a mental grind. For the eventual champs it’ll be 4 months in the bubble. I think the mental challenge will be greater than the physical and I’m bullish on the raps mentality.
In a normal season I’d be wary of the bucks c’s and sixers but they’ve got young kids and punks that I don’t think will handle the mental aspects of a prolonged stay in the bubble.
The talking heads need to be talking about this more than who has The best closer for example.
I believe a veteran team will do well in this environment and for that reason we will see some upsets.
Sanyo
Starter
And1: 1,628

Post#47 » by Sanyo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 pm

djsunyc wrote:Image

Kawhi likes the strip clubs himself lol...
Sanyo
Starter
And1: 1,628

Post#48 » by Sanyo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 pm

I swear some of these people down in the States have zero brain

And you go to a strip club after your grandfather's funeral? What a **** weirdo.
rocky_da_best
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,850

Post#49 » by rocky_da_best » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Sanyo wrote:I swear some of these people down in the States have zero brain

And you go to a strip club after your grandfather's funeral? What a **** weirdo.

He was feeling sad and needed a pick me up :roll: :lol:
HoopAndTheHarm
Pro Prospect
And1: 588

Post#50 » by HoopAndTheHarm » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:16 pm

RaptorsNorth wrote:Lebron making sure it’s Lou before calling sliver to ask what he’s going do about this

ImageImage

Lebron making sure it’s Lou before calling sliver to tell him what he’s going do about this.
Fixed it for you.
I've got a belt on that's holding up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up my belt. I don't know what's really happening down there. Who is the real hero? - Mitch Hedberg
EG73
Sixth Man
And1: 808

Post#51 » by EG73 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:45 am

Beerpapi wrote:I don’t know if this is the right thread for this but this is a good example of why I feel good about the raps chances.
This bubble set up is going to be a mental grind. For the eventual champs it’ll be 4 months in the bubble. I think the mental challenge will be greater than the physical and I’m bullish on the raps mentality.
In a normal season I’d be wary of the bucks c’s and sixers but they’ve got young kids and punks that I don’t think will handle the mental aspects of a prolonged stay in the bubble.
The talking heads need to be talking about this more than who has The best closer for example.
I believe a veteran team will do well in this environment and for that reason we will see some upsets.

I agree with you. And I like your username, lol.
This team probably has more maturity, professionalism and desire to win than most other teams.
Also, they had a great w-L record despite numerous injuries, and the break allowed to get everybody healthy.
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
Coach Smiley
Assistant Coach
And1: 980

Post#52 » by Coach Smiley » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:13 am

What a moron, as is that rapper that ratted on him lol.

Also, how does a strip club stay open in a pandemic? Murica baby
BBallG
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,749

Post#53 » by BBallG » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:54 am

alienchild wrote:Must have been just eating out.

Read on Twitter

The audacity to say that you went to a strip club for the food is almost as stupid as actually going out of your way for that STD snatch in these times :crazy:

bruh I can't I just can't :lol:
carlosey
General Manager
And1: 2,054

Post#54 » by carlosey » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:00 pm

he either got on a plane or drove over 5hrs to get there. smh
Jay240
Sixth Man
And1: 594

Post#55 » by Jay240 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Johnny Bball wrote:It's gotta be said... who the hell eats at a strip joint.

It might be one of those fancy strip clubs. Go for a meal and a show.

Like Medieval Times but with less clothes.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,773

Post#56 » by Johnny Bball » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:23 pm

Jay240 wrote:

Its still kind of like making a sandwich in a public shower!
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,941

Post#57 » by Kevin Willis » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Sanyo wrote:I swear some of these people down in the States have zero brain

It wasn't even his grandfather's funeral. It was a relative of a close friend, this clip gives more detail on the whole incident.

Here is Tracy's take. I see both sides but if Lou knew the potential of it to go south he shouldn't do it for his team.

Ska needs to make a comeback.
refshateRaps
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,947

Post#58 » by refshateRaps » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Sanyo wrote:
djsunyc wrote:Image

Kawhi likes the strip clubs himself lol...

I think many guys would rather pick up Lou.
ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,810

Post#59 » by ash_k » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Hopefully he tests positive (real sorry to say), it would be the final lesson for everyone ..stop F'ing around and let's NBA
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
YelloC
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,489

Post#60 » by YelloC » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:32 pm

Jay240 wrote:

And the same amount of wenches.
In hindsight, as a 10-11 year old, it was a little weird to call the Medieval times waitresses wenches.

Return to Toronto Raptors