ImageImageImageImageImage

Get Up: Uncle Jay Will Now on Raptors Bandwagon, Says We Can Win Championship

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Reeko
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 32,928

Re: Get Up: Uncle Jay Will Now on Raptors Bandwagon, Says We Can Win Championship 

Post#21 » by Reeko » Tue Aug 4, 2020 8:53 pm

Jay Will might be someone's uncle, just not the Raptors'. Don't even want him picking us tbh, he can keep riding with everyone else.
Clay Davis wrote:COMPOSED ONLY OF THE COOLEST WOMEN AND THE HOTTEST GUYS, THE TORONTO RAPTORS REALGM BOARD HAS LONG BEEN KNOWN FOR ITS HIGH-QUALITY DISCUSSION, PASSIONATE LOYALTY, TEMPERATE CELEBRATIONS OF VICTORY, AND GRACE IN DEFEAT.
junot111
General Manager
And1: 2,817

Re: Get Up: Uncle Jay Will Now on Raptors Bandwagon, Says We Can Win Championship 

Post#22 » by junot111 » Tue Aug 4, 2020 9:52 pm

jimmy keys wrote:
junot111 wrote:
jimmy keys wrote:
Took Kawhi 5 years to get there. Not saying OG will ever be nearly as good offensively, but as of now he's already close to being the perfect 3rd option on any team.

How can he be a third option averaging 10 points a game off assisted baskets lol come on...

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using RealGM mobile app

It's basically his 2nd year. Next year he'll put up 15+ on 40% from 3 with elite defence. Sounds like the ideal 3rd option to me.

How do you know what's going to happen in the future? Are you a time traveler? Some Raptors fans are so damn delusional lmao unbelievable
jimmy keys
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,889

Post#23 » by jimmy keys » Tue Aug 4, 2020 11:09 pm

junot111 wrote:
jimmy keys wrote:
junot111 wrote:How can he be a third option averaging 10 points a game off assisted baskets lol come on...

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using RealGM mobile app

It's basically his 2nd year. Next year he'll put up 15+ on 40% from 3 with elite defence. Sounds like the ideal 3rd option to me.

How do you know what's going to happen in the future? Are you a time traveler? Some Raptors fans are so damn delusional lmao unbelievable

Yes I'm delusional. OG sucks you're right. :roll: Dude can lock down any player in the league and shoot 40% from 3, but obviously can never be an ideal 3rd option.
junot111
General Manager

Post#24 » by junot111 » Wed Aug 5, 2020 12:19 am

jimmy keys wrote:
junot111 wrote:
jimmy keys wrote:

Yes I'm delusional. OG sucks you're right. :roll: Dude can lock down any player in the league and shoot 40% from 3, but obviously can never be an ideal 3rd option.

Damn why are you so hurt lmao

Did I say OG sucks? What does locking down players on defense have to do with being a third option? Maybe it's time for you to log off buddy
Rookie
And1: 1,023

Post#25 » by 416 » Wed Aug 5, 2020 12:23 am

thanks sh00n
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,888

Post#26 » by OAKLEY_2 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 2:48 am

OakleyDokely wrote:American TV is just a bunch of people yelling at cameras. These people provide almost no insight. The only goal is to create headlines and generate ratings.

You mean like the way Jalen Rose triples down on Boston three seasons running sorta like his President's Beirut explosion insights. All very tweetable yet clueless.
Tha Cynic
RealGM
And1: 24,413

Post#27 » by Tha Cynic » Thu Aug 6, 2020 1:00 pm

These guys change their minds after every other game. If the Raptors lose a game they actually watch, they'll start ignoring them again. Who cares what they think.
Kobe Bryant:You asked for my hustle - I gave you my heart, because it came with so much more."~Kobe #MambaOut
MAD ROB
Senior
And1: 220

Post#28 » by MAD ROB » Thu Aug 6, 2020 1:17 pm

This is all fine and good but if the Raptors fall against the Celts on Friday you'll see all the talking heads reverse course. With that said I would love for the Raptors to smack them around and lock up the second seed...giving the coaching staff 10+ days to design ever new defensive schemes to terrorize the Magic further in the first round.
YOU TALKIN 'BOUT CUBA?
fbalmeida
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,891

Post#29 » by fbalmeida » Thu Aug 6, 2020 1:27 pm

Yeah, "I've been watching them a lot more" is code for "I just saw them beat the Lakers and Heat and guess what..."

I've heard more "they no longer have Kawhi, but..." takes this week than since the start of the season.

A compilation of all "they no longer have Kawhi, but..." takes would be a fascinating thing to have.
"The Raptors will be fine." - Masai Ujiri, March 26th, 2021
rocky_da_best
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,850

Post#30 » by rocky_da_best » Thu Aug 6, 2020 1:42 pm

**** what this guy thinks. His analysis is always whack when it comes to us. If you're in the US media and were a known hater, idc that you now miraculously see the light. I still don't think your opinion is worth ****. I'd rather listen to screamin A over this fool. One of the only on air personalities thats been with us since day 1 last year was Perk. So he's the only one I'm giving props to if we win again. Everyone else can go eat ass
jimmy keys
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,889

Post#31 » by jimmy keys » Fri Aug 7, 2020 3:31 pm

junot111 wrote:
jimmy keys wrote:
junot111 wrote:How do you know what's going to happen in the future? Are you a time traveler? Some Raptors fans are so damn delusional lmao unbelievable

Did I say OG sucks? What does locking down players on defense have to do with being a third option? Maybe it's time for you to log off buddy

What a bitch move posting a pm on the board :lol: . Did you tell your mom too?
sule
RealGM
And1: 34,205

Post#32 » by sule » Fri Aug 7, 2020 3:34 pm

"B***, you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym" - Aubrey Graham
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#33 » by 720 » Fri Aug 7, 2020 3:38 pm

rocky_da_best wrote:**** what this guy thinks. His analysis is always whack when it comes to us. If you're in the US media and were a known hater, idc that you now miraculously see the light. I still don't think your opinion is worth ****. I'd rather listen to screamin A over this fool. One of the only on air personalities thats been with us since day 1 last year was Perk. So he's the only one I'm giving props to if we win again. Everyone else can go eat ass

I feel the same way about Richard Jefferson, clown always overlooks us on lists and predictions but whenever he’s forced to say something nice about us it’s always the same canned compliments. Jacoby falls under this too.
junot111
General Manager

Post#34 » by junot111 » Fri Aug 7, 2020 6:27 pm

jimmy keys wrote:
junot111 wrote:
jimmy keys wrote:

What a bitch move posting a pm on the board :lol: . Did you tell your mom too?

Lol do you think that talking tough in the DMs on RealGM is more legit? I shared it so everyone can get a laugh at how childish you look. Reminds me of kids on Xbox Live.

Anyways, back to basketball discussion...

Return to Toronto Raptors