ImageImageImageImageImage

Elephant in Nick Thibodeau’s Room

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

RaptorsNorth
RealGM
And1: 13,757

Re: Elephant in Nick Thibodeau’s Room 

Post#61 » by RaptorsNorth » Wed Aug 5, 2020 11:26 am

2 games in and mans already made a thread titled “ Elephant in the room Nick Thibodeau” it’s only 2 games :lol:

“Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau” Board member seanbig :lol: :lol: :lol:

"THEY'RE SAYING US AND GOLDEN STATE ARE THE SUPER TEAMS" Knicks PG Derrick Rose :lol:
durka
Starter
And1: 1,031

Re: Elephant in the room : Nick Thibodeau 

Post#62 » by durka » Wed Aug 5, 2020 1:06 pm

seanbig wrote:
Raps1103 wrote:
seanbig wrote:With seeding games coming fast and furious

Is this playing guards 40+ minutes going to bite us in the Arse once again ????

I don’t think you know what “ elephant in the room” means cuz you’re using it wrong ... and what are you talking about ? ONe, only ONE guard played 40+ minutes.. were you just bored and felt like making a thread ?

You are correct, I should have titled it the elephant in nick Thibodeau’s room.

I’m jaded it seems like we have never been able to catch a break this year in regards to the injury bug. And now finally after everyone is healthy except for saint nick’s out of wedlock son 3-time champ...it seems too good to be true

The us commentators have been mentioning how nurse has really been playing the starters a lot of minutes and I get it when the bench has done almost nothing good except for Ibaka.

This is exactly what happened in the beginning of the season- our bench sucked then our starters got riden hard then injuries ; nick had to play our bench and we actually did well; here’s hoping history doesn’t repeat itself....but I will be hugely surprised if we don’t have some major injury if we continue at this break neck speed - I hope I am wrong though

If we win tonight our magic number is 1 to clinch second. I assume after this nurse starts riding the bench a bit harder to get them into a rythm. By the time we face Milwaukee it will hopefully be a meaningless game and Nurse wont need to show his hand against them. Locking up the second seed early was crucial.

Return to Toronto Raptors