sca wrote:What you're implying is so stupid because...
* Between 2015 and 2017, the Hawks and the Raptors have won 50.3 and 52 games per season, respectively.
* They had both failed to meet expectations in the play-offs.
* The Hawks have decided to blow it up in 2018, while the Raptors went all in in 2019 and won a title as a result.
* It's obvious and completely natural that they're a few steps ahead in rebuilding process as their future star player was a rookie back when we won a ****ing title.
* Nobody's talking about 1973.
* You guys want to have your cake and eat it, too.
I think what you're saying is so stupid, because I don't remember saying that tanking is better than winning the title. You also failed to grasp the hyperbole that was the Knicks example. All my post implied is that I agree with the fact that fans should stop living in past glory and move on. Raps aren't champs anymore.