ImageImageImageImageImage

Why did we trade Terence Davis?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

will
RealGM
And1: 49,385
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Re: Why did we trade Terence Davis? 

Post#381 » by will » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:58 pm

bon wrote:Just thought about this thread today and I'm glad to see you all kept the energy with the bumps lol.

OP insisted, and A LOT of posters obliged! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
will
RealGM
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#382 » by will » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:00 pm

GLF wrote:This thread is so foolish. It really needs to be deleted. TD is ass. I love how all his fans have nothing to say right now. The man went 0-4 and was a -26 on one of the worst teams in the league lmao. He's perfect for Sac, no one plays defence just like him and most of those players have low IQ just like him. So happy he's off my team.

I was screaming for this thread to be delete...but each time it gets bumped, it gets funnier, because TD keeps doing nothing...and there is simply no defending.

The thread keeps on giving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GLF
Junior
And1: 393

Post#383 » by GLF » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:09 pm

will wrote:
GLF wrote:This thread is so foolish. It really needs to be deleted. TD is ass. I love how all his fans have nothing to say right now. The man went 0-4 and was a -26 on one of the worst teams in the league lmao. He's perfect for Sac, no one plays defence just like him and most of those players have low IQ just like him. So happy he's off my team.

I was screaming for this thread to be delete...but each time it gets bumped, it gets funnier, because TD keeps doing nothing...and there is simply no defending.

LOL right! Like how anyone could still be defending that man is beyond me. He could have went to Sac and scored 30 points a game and I would still be so happy he's off my team. I could not stand his game. Also I know with his defence even if he scored 30 he probably gave up 30 on the other end anyway with his low IQ and terrible defence lol. Good riddance.
dgr81
General Manager
And1: 10,889

Post#384 » by dgr81 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:15 pm

0 points and a -26?

:lol:
alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,155

Post#385 » by alienchild » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:26 pm

dgr81 wrote:0 points and a -26?

Only a bad trade if we use the SAC 2nd to draft a 5'8" 270 lb PG
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
will
RealGM

Post#386 » by will » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:33 pm

GLF wrote:
will wrote:

LOL right! Like how anyone could still be defending that man is beyond me. He could have went to Sac and scored 30 points a game and I would still be so happy he's off my team. I could not stand his game. Also I know with his defence even if he scored 30 he probably gave up 30 on the other end anyway with his low IQ and terrible defence lol. Good riddance.

There is one special poster who will disagree!
alienchild
RealGM
And1: 17,155

Post#387 » by alienchild » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm

will wrote:
GLF wrote:
will wrote:

There is one special poster who will disagree!

Oh, he's "special" :wink:
Everybody is losing their freaking minds. Nutbars and wingnuts have infested this forum. We've become a public lavatory without cleaning staff.
pingpongrac
RealGM
And1: 16,249

Post#388 » by pingpongrac » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:55 am

2.3 PPG on 13% shooting since the 27-point game. Worst NetRTG on the Kings since joining the team (-12.1) aside from Whiteside (who has played 27.5 total minutes across 3 games).

Sent from my Pixel 4 using RealGM mobile app
beeshake
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,441

Post#389 » by beeshake » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:58 am

2 words: Amber Rose
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,414

Post#390 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am

Well his performance deescalated quickly.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
Yeezus_
RealGM
And1: 13,741

Post#391 » by Yeezus_ » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:38 am

beeshake wrote:2 words: Amber Rose

Huh?
Yeezy SZN approaching
Par36
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,023

Post#392 » by Par36 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:39 am

pingpongrac wrote:2.3 PPG on 13% shooting since the 27-point game. Worst NetRTG on the Kings since joining the team (-12.1) aside from Whiteside (who has played 27.5 total minutes across 3 games).

Sent from my Pixel 4 using RealGM mobile app

But why did the team trade him?!!
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,101

Post#393 » by tecumseh18 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:54 am

Par36 wrote:
tecumseh18 wrote:
will wrote:Why did the mods not delete this thread?

It's useful to have these continuing testaments to poster stupidity, and to be able to pile on as Davis's crappy games mount up.

I personally am above all that. But I'm not against other posters having their fun.

Meanwhile..I am not. :lol:

Let me rephrase my last sentence. I actively enjoy other posters having their fun. It's why I come to this board ... and this thread in particular.
Badonkadonk
Head Coach
And1: 11,756

Post#394 » by Badonkadonk » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:19 am

Can't believe the Raps got a mid 2nd (Memphis' pick) for this trash.
bon
General Manager
And1: 13,395

Post#395 » by bon » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:58 am

Yeezus_ wrote:
beeshake wrote:2 words: Amber Rose

Huh?

Wrong "Terence"

PRESTIGE
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,142
Location: The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

Post#396 » by PRESTIGE » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:04 am

What is the point of gloating? So you can feel good about the trade? Terrence Davis isn’t trash, he was one of the most talented young players on this team. He was sent to a bad organization and is currently struggling. But the potential is there. Let’s see where he is in a year or so.
ratul
General Manager
And1: 4,402

Post#397 » by ratul » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am

He had Bruno level buzz when he started. And he can play - just seems to have regressed a bit, especially on defense.
Johnny Bball
RealGM
And1: 48,803

Post#398 » by Johnny Bball » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:13 am

PRESTIGE wrote:What is the point of gloating? So you can feel good about the trade? Terrence Davis isn’t trash, he was one of the most talented young players on this team. He was sent to a bad organization and is currently struggling. But the potential is there. Let’s see where he is in a year or so.

It doesn’t really work that way for us. We had been capped out for years. Re-signing guys for cheap that were projects was fine back then.

But when you have cap space and are trying to change the team, paying a guy like TD and eating that cap space up, just on a flyer that he will all of a sudden change and improve, is a really poor idea. Paying him for his next entire contract to get better until he’s a UFA might be worse.

You cut your losses. He’s a least playing in Sacramento, but they do have seven losses in a row since.
    tripa
    Lead Assistant
    And1: 6,352

Post#399 » by tripa » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:45 am

Inevitable wrote:
    Yuri Vaultin wrote:Because he is a woman punching POS with the bball IQ of a coconut.

Interesting how we’ve grown accustomed to calling black men in basketball arbitrary terms like ‘low Bball iq’ like it’s something you can actually measure.

Obviously this post was a reach but I find it interesting that in the season Baynes is having, nobody on this board has called him “low IQ”.

Not saying people on this board are inherently racist, but the terms we use in sports need a bit of an update. It just makes us all look bad.
    tripa
    Lead Assistant
    And1: 6,352

Post#400 » by tripa » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:48 am

Also, TD2 has a pretty diverse set of offensive skills and people are calling him dumb.

Matt Thomas does one thing decently well and “he just needs more minutes and somewhere else to shine”

Im not saying this makes anyone on the board look racist, but we just need to do better. TD obviously isnt dumb and watching basketball for 20 years in your basement doesnt give you the ability to make that statement.

Lets just all do better.

Return to Toronto Raptors