ImageImageImageImageImage

Jamal Murray tears ACL in his left Knee

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Caped Crusader
Veteran
And1: 3,863

Re: Jamal Murray tores ACL in his left Knee 

Post#81 » by Caped Crusader » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:23 am

johanliebert wrote:He got a max contract and a recent deal with under armour.

Hard for me to feel sorry for the guy. If the everyday man had a similar injury nobody would care drop idolizing these athletes.

I mean no one's idolizing him and you're on a basketball forum. What do you expect? Would it be better if we all had your stance? Ridiculous take. You must be really fun at parties.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
kj_
Analyst
And1: 3,298

Re: Jamal Murray tears ACL in his left Knee 

Post#82 » by kj_ » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:49 pm

antonaki1 wrote:
alienchild wrote:
dgr81 wrote:
Read on Twitter

This hurts our National Team as well. Talk about a double whammy. :banghead:

That probably will make him think twice about the risk of ever playing for the National team in the future. It was supposed to be a coming out party for Canada. Great player and great man, i hope he recovers completely with no ill effects.

Not sure this is true. Every player knows of the injury risk every time they step on a court. If he was into playing before, this injury won’t likely change that. If he has lingering knee issues from this, then that’s a different story. That said, lingering issues usually arise from meniscus damage. If his meniscus was not damaged then 100% recovery is extremely likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Re: Jamal Murray tears ACL in his left Knee 

Post#83 » by B-Ball Freak » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:44 pm

I have no doubt that Murray will come back better than ever after this injury, but it really is the worst time for an injury of this severity to happen apart from it occuring during the playoffs.

Return to Toronto Raptors