ImageImageImageImageImage

PG Obi-wan Anunoby

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Lateral Quicks
RealGM
And1: 16,403

Re: PG Obi-wan Anunoby 

Post#101 » by Lateral Quicks » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Birch has been a revelation. We'd be crazy not to pick him up as a backup C for next year. I wouldn't want to rely on him at starting C.

A Boucher-Birch frontcourt bench would be a big improvement on this year. Still need a starting C. Maybe through a sign and trade, MLE, or draft pick, who knows.
Nick Nurse recounting his first meeting with Kawhi:
“We could have gone forever. (Raptors management) kept knocking on the door and I was like, ‘A couple more minutes.’ Because we were really into it."
metafisical
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,743

Post#102 » by metafisical » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:38 pm

ac1011990 wrote:
metafisical wrote:The truest form of loyalty is being able to cheer against your team when necessary. I am the most loyal and best Raptor fan ever. No one else comes close, and even I am fine with booing my team this season. We should have been 0-63 so far.

Oh calm yourself down, nobody is making them lose, they just suck. If you don't like them losing, go watch something else, no need to cry every time they lose and blame it on people who have literally no control over the outcome of the game.

What? I want them to lose. I am tWo, man. That's why I said I want them to go 0-63.

I am not a fan of fake wins.
I acknowledge and thank the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples of the Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ First Nations for allowing me to live, work and play on their unceded traditional territories. I also acknowledge the Métis Charter Community of Victoria.
ac1011990
Junior
And1: 986

Post#103 » by ac1011990 » Sat May 1, 2021 1:19 am

metafisical wrote:
ac1011990 wrote:
metafisical wrote:The truest form of loyalty is being able to cheer against your team when necessary. I am the most loyal and best Raptor fan ever. No one else comes close, and even I am fine with booing my team this season. We should have been 0-63 so far.

Oh calm yourself down, nobody is making them lose, they just suck. If you don't like them losing, go watch something else, no need to cry every time they lose and blame it on people who have literally no control over the outcome of the game.

What? I want them to lose. I am tWo, man. That's why I said I want them to go 0-63.

Good, I’m glad you finally developed some sense. Feels good to cheer for the future of the team instead of a few useless wins, am I right? Nice to see another tWo member :D
Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,779

Post#104 » by Dennis 37 » Sat May 1, 2021 1:28 am

Mikistan wrote:
HiJiNX wrote:
Young_Buc wrote:Also for NO GOOD REASON at all...

the 2016 season was VERY CLOSE to the championship run for me. Game 4 against the Cavs was the second most excited I was as a fan (Game 6 against the Bucks ranks #1 after Kawhi dunked on Giannis)

I was in a bar on Yonge when Kawhi yammed on Giannis and the crushing sound of the dunk on the big speakers followed by the eruption of energy in the spot was INCREDIBLE!

Man that run had so many epic moments. That Bucks series, the shot, Siakam carrying us game 1 vs GSW. Lowry dominating the first Q of game 6 and FVV dominating the 4th, capped off by the Siakam drive and finish.

I’ll never forget that run.

the Lowry in game 6 was iconic - really set the tone for the "f this, we didnt win in 5 but we sure as hell are winning game 6' mentality

some gutsy moments every series
Game 1 loss to Magic, 0 pts lowry? gasol timid to 4 straight

Nurse telling the team they just need to win 1 against GSW going there to start game 3 to do their job and Kawhi saying "**** that, let's get both"

Airplane embiid

Drake fued with Coach Bud

Giannis airballing free throws

so much drama (without even mentioning the injuries in the finals)

Not having OG made it that much harder.
Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
DelAbbot
RealGM
And1: 18,986

Post#105 » by DelAbbot » Sat May 1, 2021 1:49 am

ac1011990 wrote:
metafisical wrote:
ac1011990 wrote:Oh calm yourself down, nobody is making them lose, they just suck. If you don't like them losing, go watch something else, no need to cry every time they lose and blame it on people who have literally no control over the outcome of the game.

Good, I’m glad you finally developed some sense. Feels good to cheer for the future of the team instead of a few useless wins, am I right? Nice to see another tWo member :D

I think metafisical has been part of TWO since 2017.

I'm not judging though.
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,413

Post#106 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Sat May 1, 2021 8:04 pm

I heard you were only a part of the forum since 2019. No Judgment.

I need some fiery takes in the tank thread BTW. See you.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#107 » by 720 » Sat May 1, 2021 8:22 pm

DelAbbot wrote:
ac1011990 wrote:
metafisical wrote:

I think metafisical has been part of TWO since 2017.

I'm not judging though.

No he hasn’t. He has no choice now though. If you’re not two at this point idk.
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,413

Post#108 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Sat May 1, 2021 8:27 pm

Masai and nurse are both treadmill world order! Its never too futile to try to compete!

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,876

Post#109 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun May 2, 2021 12:14 am

GreatWhiteStiff wrote:Masai and nurse are both treadmill world order! Its never too futile to try to compete!

James Dolan can kiss our Assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,873

Post#110 » by deeps6x » Sun May 2, 2021 4:29 am

vado wrote:Crooked ass refs

Sure had me wondering if they made a pile of money on the side tonight. Holy cow, so many wrong calls. But I'd rather finish 7th than win a meaningless game, so for once, I'm not hating on the refs for their blatant actions.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia

Return to Toronto Raptors