ImageImageImageImageImage

2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread

Moderators: 7 Footer, Reeko, lebron stopper, Morris_Shatford, DG88, niQ, gojoorange

ktbaka
Freshman
Posts: 82
And1: 26
Joined: Oct 18, 2012

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#141 » by ktbaka » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:25 am

Updated List! E-mail me at ktraptors@gmail.com if you are interested. Price is for the pair located in section 323 row 5.

Sun • Nov 28, 2021 • 06:00 PM Boston Celtics $200.00

Thu • Dec 02, 2021 • 07:30 PM Milwaukee Bucks $250.00
Wed • Dec 08, 2021 • 07:30 PM Oklahoma City Thunder $100.00
Fri • Dec 31, 2021 • 07:30 PM LA Clippers $250.00

Sun • Jan 02, 2022 • 03:30 PM New York Knicks $200.00
Tue • Jan 04, 2022 • 07:00 PM San Antonio Spurs $150.00
Fri • Jan 07, 2022 • 07:30 PM Utah Jazz $200.00
Sun • Jan 09, 2022 • 06:00 PM New Orleans Pelicans $120.00
Tue • Jan 11, 2022 • 07:30 PM Phoenix Suns $180.00
User avatar
6ixset
Junior
Posts: 259
And1: 302
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: The 6ix
Contact:
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#142 » by 6ixset » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:45 pm

6ixset wrote:Out of town this weekend so have the Detroit game for Saturday night if anyone is interested. Asking $230 for the pair.

PM here or email technik6ix at hotmail dot com

Sec 101/Row 13/Close to aisle.


Price drop to $200 obo if anyone is interested for tonight. PM/Email to discuss
User avatar
needbox
Pro Prospect
Posts: 771
And1: 212
Joined: Apr 22, 2007
     

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#143 » by needbox » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:29 pm

11/30 l Memphis Grizzlies *$130/pair*
12/05 I Washington Wizards $140/pair*
12/13 l Sacramento Kings '$120/pair*
12/20 | Orlando Magic *$150/pair*

Needbox[at]gmail[dot]com
User avatar
basketball royalty
RealGM
Posts: 16,924
And1: 2,861
Joined: Dec 10, 2004
Location: jurassic park

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#144 » by basketball royalty » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:06 pm

*
Image
props to Turbozone for the sig
vanhalen26
Sophomore
Posts: 111
And1: 35
Joined: Nov 28, 2018
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#145 » by vanhalen26 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Hope this is on topic, says memorabilia thread.

Anyone plan to grab the new city jersey? It looks awesome, I’ll see if they have Barnes on sale today when it releases.
Abs0ul13
Veteran
Posts: 2,814
And1: 21,854
Joined: Mar 14, 2008
     

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#146 » by Abs0ul13 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:14 pm

vanhalen26 wrote:Hope this is on topic, says memorabilia thread.

Anyone plan to grab the new city jersey? It looks awesome, I’ll see if they have Barnes on sale today when it releases.


Just grabbed it from Real Sports website, it's a presale and will start shipping in December. Use code RSAINSIDER to get 10% off
User avatar
MoMoneyMoProbs
Rookie
Posts: 1,083
And1: 1,194
Joined: Oct 26, 2009

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#147 » by MoMoneyMoProbs » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:14 pm

Did anyone receive a SSH package yet? I know there was an e-mail about it a few weeks ago
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,623
And1: 6,854
Joined: Jun 08, 2003
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#148 » by And1Skip » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Abs0ul13 wrote:
vanhalen26 wrote:Hope this is on topic, says memorabilia thread.

Anyone plan to grab the new city jersey? It looks awesome, I’ll see if they have Barnes on sale today when it releases.


Just grabbed it from Real Sports website, it's a presale and will start shipping in December. Use code RSAINSIDER to get 10% off


Each gameday there's a new 15% code too. Today's is RSETRNOV15POR
User avatar
basketball royalty
RealGM
Posts: 16,924
And1: 2,861
Joined: Dec 10, 2004
Location: jurassic park

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#149 » by basketball royalty » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:35 pm

MoMoneyMoProbs wrote:Did anyone receive a SSH package yet? I know there was an e-mail about it a few weeks ago



Nope. Been wondering about that myself.
Image
props to Turbozone for the sig
User avatar
SocialistHipHop
Rookie
Posts: 1,100
And1: 1,461
Joined: Apr 12, 2014
     

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#150 » by SocialistHipHop » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Troubadour wrote:December games for sale. All games are Section 113, Row 8, Seats 3 & 4. All prices are for the pair.

Dec 2 vs Bucks - $400
Dec 5 vs Wizards - $240
Dec 8 vs Thunder - $180
Dec 10 vs Knicks - $400
Dec 13 vs Kings - $180
Dec 18 vs Warriors - $650
Dec 20 vs Magic - $180
Dec 28 vs Sixers - $360


Are they still available?
Image
Banner Credit: TurboZone; Avatar Credit: MkDon

http://www.youtube.com/socialisthiphop
User avatar
rapsrealm
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,279
And1: 413
Joined: Jul 15, 2003
Location: Markham
 

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#151 » by rapsrealm » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 pm

I was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I received a pair of tickets from a SSH who sent it via the Raptors Ticket app. I don't have a Raptors Seats account, but I do have a ticketmaster account. When I try to accept the tickets through the email that I received it asks me to login using my Ticktmaster credentials, but I keep getting an error saying that "We are unable to sign you in with that email address". Anyone know how I can accept the tickets?
jayho
Freshman
Posts: 83
And1: 51
Joined: Oct 07, 2014
 

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#152 » by jayho » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 am

Got my SSH gift yesterday and it's a set of 2 glass cups and a patch. From their video it seemed like it would be clothing or a blanket

Wondering if SSH got different gifts depending on where their seats are
User avatar
6ixset
Junior
Posts: 259
And1: 302
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: The 6ix
Contact:
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#153 » by 6ixset » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 pm

jayho wrote:Got my SSH gift yesterday and it's a set of 2 glass cups and a patch. From their video it seemed like it would be clothing or a blanket

Wondering if SSH got different gifts depending on where their seats are

Same, arrived on Wednesday. Also thought it'd be gear or some sort. Not sure about different gifts being sent though. I assume it was all the same
And1Skip
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,623
And1: 6,854
Joined: Jun 08, 2003
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#154 » by And1Skip » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 pm

6ixset wrote:
jayho wrote:Got my SSH gift yesterday and it's a set of 2 glass cups and a patch. From their video it seemed like it would be clothing or a blanket

Wondering if SSH got different gifts depending on where their seats are

Same, arrived on Wednesday. Also thought it'd be gear or some sort. Not sure about different gifts being sent though. I assume it was all the same


I got the same. I would have much preferred another cap like in previous years. And also got a very poorly made magnet calendar schedule. On Thursday when I got it my 8 year old daughter put it up on the fridge. I asked her do we have a game tonight and she said "yes, 7pm". I knew the game was at 9pm and then I realized the schedule shows local time for all games, and not Eastern time. MLSE makes mistakes like these every year. I remember one year they put the wrong ticket price on the paper tickets and refused to re-print. Reps don't respond to their emails. The list goes on.
User avatar
6ixset
Junior
Posts: 259
And1: 302
Joined: Dec 17, 2014
Location: The 6ix
Contact:
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#155 » by 6ixset » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 pm

And1Skip wrote:
6ixset wrote:
jayho wrote:Got my SSH gift yesterday and it's a set of 2 glass cups and a patch. From their video it seemed like it would be clothing or a blanket

Wondering if SSH got different gifts depending on where their seats are

Same, arrived on Wednesday. Also thought it'd be gear or some sort. Not sure about different gifts being sent though. I assume it was all the same


I got the same. I would have much preferred another cap like in previous years. And also got a very poorly made magnet calendar schedule. On Thursday when I got it my 8 year old daughter put it up on the fridge. I asked her do we have a game tonight and she said "yes, 7pm". I knew the game was at 9pm and then I realized the schedule shows local time for all games, and not Eastern time. MLSE makes mistakes like these every year. I remember one year they put the wrong ticket price on the paper tickets and refused to re-print. Reps don't respond to their emails. The list goes on.

Lol same. Had my 1 1/2 year old daughter do the unboxing for fun. Naturally she grabs the calendar so we went to put it on the side of the fridge. Initial glance I just found it difficult to read in general but good to know about the time listing incase I ever refer to it lol. Cap would have been nice, not sure if I'll put those glasses to use much .
vanhalen26
Sophomore
Posts: 111
And1: 35
Joined: Nov 28, 2018
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#156 » by vanhalen26 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:04 am

I got the same, and yea, caps were the best - the ones from the prior giveaway were really nice.
vanhalen26
Sophomore
Posts: 111
And1: 35
Joined: Nov 28, 2018
       

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#157 » by vanhalen26 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:32 am

vanhalen26 wrote:Have a pair of seats available for Golden State vs. Raps on Sat. Dec. 18th.

Tickets are section 308, row 2 (sideline prime) and are my season seats. I am a trusted seller as well.
Price is $480 for the pair.

Feel free to email me at hip2day at yahoo dot com. You can also PM me here, but I'm not on this forum as often as my email.

Thanks!

Image


Seats are still available if interested. Any comparable seats on TM are $350 each and up.
markR
Freshman
Posts: 66
And1: 29
Joined: Oct 25, 2019

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#158 » by markR » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:42 am

vanhalen26 wrote:I got the same, and yea, caps were the best - the ones from the prior giveaway were really nice.

I actually don't use my OVO bag or wear any of my hats so this recent gift I will probably use....haha. My photo and piece of court is in storage. What is odd is that I have last years gift card balance on my android phone but a larger balance on my iphone. Season holder card on android is two years ago. iPhone is new one. Very odd.
User avatar
LifeBaller11
Pro Prospect
Posts: 897
And1: 161
Joined: May 10, 2004
     

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#159 » by LifeBaller11 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:29 pm

My seats in Section 111 Row 25, prices for the pair.

Image
Nov 28 Boston $350
Nov 30 Memphis $240

Dec 2 Milwaukee $400
Dec 8 Oklahoma City $220
Dec 20 Orlando $220
Dec 31 LA Clips $450

Jan 7 Utah $350
Jan 9 New Orleans $300
Jan 23 Portland $350
Jan 25 Charlotte $300

Seats in 310 Row 2, prices for the pair.
Image

Dec 2 Milwaukee $325
Dec 5 Washington $225
Dec 8 Oklahoma City $190
Dec 31 LA Clips $400

Jan 2 New York $300
Jan 7 Utah $300
Jan 9 New Orleans $250
Jan 25 Charlotte $250
Raptors game tickets in section 310 and 111: Email me at raps.season.tixs @ gmail.com for info.

Image
Suhayb217
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 0
Joined: Oct 02, 2014

Re: 2021-2022 Tickets and Memorabilia Thread 

Post#160 » by Suhayb217 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:52 pm

Selling 2 tickets for Golden State Warriors on December 18th

Seats are in 318 row 4 - $400 for the pair

Can meet up in person to transfer in Vaughan or Downtown toronto

Email Suhayb217 "at" Gmail dot com

View from seats!

Image

Return to Toronto Raptors