ImageImageImageImageImage

Woj: Raps Hire Darko Rajakovic - Live Stream PG 39

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,815

Re: Woj: Raps Hire Darko Rajakovic - Live Stream PG 39 

Post#1341 » by ash_k » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:17 pm

2019nbachamps wrote:It's hilarious our fans here were dismissive of players who cant defend yet suddenly when we have a coach that has failed us defensively the mantra changes to "Darko is focused on teaching offense this season." As if you can't teach offense and defense at the same time.

I dont have an issue with Darko. My issue is our FO over-estimated our team and threw Nurse under the bus. Red Auerbach and Phil Jackson wouldn't have been able to do much with the players our FO has assembled the past few years. Now we have a mediocre coach and mediocre roster. I don't even blame Nurse for blowing up and wanting out. Imagine having our FO tell you to play Precious, Flynn, and these other scrubs who'll soon be out of the league.

so you are saying Red Auerbach and Phil Jackson would not been able to do much with a roster made of Multiple All-Stars and DPOY players..Or could not have done anything with a roster with OG, Barnes, Siakam, Jakob and the World Cup MVP as the starting point guard.
Nurse had his issues, but he had at 48-34 (including 0-3 against Detroit) going to the playoffs as one of the most dangerous team with Pascal looking like a MVP. Lineup put together by FO.
The only mistake FO has made is to hire Darko..but they still managed to turn it into positive by getting IQ , RJ and multiple first round picks out of it.
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.

Return to Toronto Raptors