ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Raps snap 2 game losing streak!

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

SciencePiggy
Analyst
And1: 1,968

Post#81 » by SciencePiggy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Harry Palmer wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Not too great, if you're asking for an educated guess. Some of those girls are TOUGH.

Grade school girls basketball was the only time I've seen someone use a bulldog as a defensive play....the wrestling move not the dog.
Cheers to Turbo_Zone
Yosemite Dan
RealGM
And1: 7,893

Post#82 » by Yosemite Dan » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 pm

How can anyone justify giving bargs 30+ minutes when he drags his ass out there. If you're the coach, what would you do if your supposed player of the future who has had a horrible season thus far and has been criticized for not putting out maximum effort comes out once again and puts out another questionable effort. I would sit his ass down until he decides to wake up.

If your shot is struggling you impress by other means. Which is with EFFORT, plain and simple. In the 2nd quarter Bargs threw up a 3 pt brick and let that speedster Evans whizz by him and get an uncontested breakaway dunk because Bargs was either admiring the brick he just threw or picking his nose or more than likely is just lazy . That has nothing to do with confidence. His defense tonite was just as lackadaisacal.

If you lack confidence because your shot's not falling, that's one thing but it shouldn't affect your hustle. Trust me if Bargs didn't play like he was half-asleep most nights, Sam would give him his minutes to get back his confidence. I find it utterly pathetic that some of you beleive that Bargs gets his minutes simply because he was the #1 pick. Guess what, you have to earn your minutes no matter whether you're from Timbuktu or the 1st pick. Case in point-Jamario Moon and Humps. They play like they care so Sam rewards them.

People can flaunt all of Bargs supposed superstar in waiting qualities but he's been half assed all season and to reward him with minutes because of some sort of entitlement or because he's the apple of BC's eye is moronic. At least Hoffa tried out there, he just had no talent. Bargs has been spoon fed all season and I've never seen a team bend over backwards more than the Raps have for this guy and he continues to not give a rat's ass and try to develop a more well rounded game to help him adjust. You can't help someone who doesn't care to listen. Trust me Bargs regression is not due to bad luck, he just doesn't seem to care.
CreaM
Banned User
And1: 1,163

Post#83 » by CreaM » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:27 am

Yosemite Dan wrote:How can anyone justify giving bargs 30+ minutes when he drags his ass out there. If you're the coach, what would you do if your supposed player of the future who has had a horrible season thus far and has been criticized for not putting out maximum effort comes out once again and puts out another questionable effort. I would sit his ass down until he decides to wake up.

If your shot is struggling you impress by other means. Which is with EFFORT, plain and simple. In the 2nd quarter Bargs threw up a 3 pt brick and let that speedster Evans whizz by him and get an uncontested breakaway dunk because Bargs was either admiring the brick he just threw or picking his nose or more than likely is just lazy . That has nothing to do with confidence. His defense tonite was just as lackadaisacal.

If you lack confidence because your shot's not falling, that's one thing but it shouldn't affect your hustle. Trust me if Bargs didn't play like he was half-asleep most nights, Sam would give him his minutes to get back his confidence. I find it utterly pathetic that some of you beleive that Bargs gets his minutes simply because he was the #1 pick. Guess what, you have to earn your minutes no matter whether you're from Timbuktu or the 1st pick. Case in point-Jamario Moon and Humps. They play like they care so Sam rewards them.

People can flaunt all of Bargs supposed superstar in waiting qualities but he's been half assed all season and to reward him with minutes because of some sort of entitlement or because he's the apple of BC's eye is moronic. At least Hoffa tried out there, he just had no talent. Bargs has been spoon fed all season and I've never seen a team bend over backwards more than the Raps have for this guy and he continues to not give a rat's ass and try to develop a more well rounded game to help him adjust. You can't help someone who doesn't care to listen. Trust me Bargs regression is not due to bad luck, he just doesn't seem to care.

100%

Return to Toronto Raptors