ImageImageImageImageImage

Crazy Dunk Ideas For Moon

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Test of Wills
Analyst
And1: 6

Crazy Dunk Ideas For Moon 

Post#1 » by Test of Wills » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow. I was just reading Chuck's CCI and some Raptors fans have some crazy ideas for Jamario one being the 720.
Hey Chuck. I know you are probably going through hundreds and hundreds of slam dunk ideas for Jamario Moon. But this one I have will net him a guaranteed 50 from the judges, and maybe a shoe deal. This dunk isn't all too difficult (like the 720 dunk I hear mentioned) Here it goes. Jamario should untie his right shoe and make it really easy to come off, but still enough for him to run on. He goes straight for the hoop and takes off to do a 360 dunk with the right hand. As he is in motion to do the 360 dunk, his left hand will naturally be near his right foot. In midair he should take off his shoe and hold it in his left hand, and dunk the ball with his right hand. The dunk doesn't end here. When Jamario dunks the ball with his right hand, he should hold on to the rim for leverage and proceed to dunk his shoe with the left hand. (Preferably a windmill, but whatever Jamario feels comfortable with) If he pulls this off, the creativity of the dunk(s) will blow everyone away. And if his Nike shoe gets stuck in the net, even better. With millions of people watching and the cameras zooming in on the shoe, it would be the most talked about Nike swoosh label since Tiger on the 16th hole in the Masters. Anyhow, hope this message gets to you and Jamario. Highest regards,
Norman Ng

^^Really Complicated but crazy if it works.
E-mailer Brad:
I'm thinking out of the box a bit but here goes. Everyone's seen the 360, and the hammer and the free throw line leap. I'm thinking Moon passes to Kapono in the corner for a three, and takes off to the basket. Kapono hits the three and just after it passing through the hope Moon grabs the ball from underneath and windmills the ball back home. The old 5 point play. I figure Kapono's a lock to hit the three and moon has the hopes to clime the ladder and hover to make the play.

^^Could try this but I dislike it.
Bipan, from Markham: I say Jamario Moon calls out Yao Ming and jumps over him.That would make Vince Carters dunk from the Olympics look like nothing. Oh and she should be wearing a VC Toronto Raptors jersey with a "X" across the back while doing it.

LMAO. WOW. Yao ming is what 7'6

Chuck:
Have Jamario pull out his old Globetrotter uniiform to show everyone how far he's come to get to the NBA.
Steven.

I want him to do this or even bring back a VC jersey from back in the day.

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/swirsky
Click for other ideas
HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#2 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 pm

Dunk with the High School Musical backpack on!

720 holy ********

Dunk over Ming is insane
Got Raps FanFiction?
kmatrixg
Veteran
And1: 118
Location: Geographically: Northern Hemisphere; Socially: On the margins; Narratively: A long way to go

Post#3 » by kmatrixg » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Ive got the craziest dunk idea ever...omg you have to hear it...

He turns his skin inside out and then dunks, while putting a bloody hand print on the backboard! SPEECHLESS! ID BE SPEECHLESS!
PopAGat
Starter
And1: 472

Post#4 » by PopAGat » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 pm

Kapono shooting the 3 and Jamario wind milling it is a crazy idea. He should do that as the 1st round dunk.
Credits to TurboZone
fame
Bench Warmer
And1: 467

Post#5 » by fame » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:57 pm

I don't know if Jamario can do any of thoes dunks, but if he can then he's gotta try them.

There very original ideas, and I've never seen them done before. I think the 360 while taking off the shoe is somewhat realistic and would score major points.

MY IDEA

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think it would be awesome if he can do it. Kind of like Dwight Howard's dunk last year, but I thought of this idea way before that.

Run up and jump as high as he can, while holding the ball up high in his right hand. Elevate high enough and then actually touch or rest the ball on the top of the backboard, and then on the descent windmill or tomahawk the ball into the hoop.
Darrick Martin
Starter
And1: 3

Post#6 » by Darrick Martin » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:02 pm

steal an idea from one of those top 50 dunks vids on YouTube
“On paper, in terms of just pure talent, I would say, yes, this is the best team we’ve had,” - Bryan Colangelo (Sep 29, 2008)
BIGSMOOTH79
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#7 » by BIGSMOOTH79 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:05 pm

fame wrote:I don't know if Jamario can do any of thoes dunks, but if he can then he's gotta try them.

There very original ideas, and I've never seen them done before. I think the 360 while taking off the shoe is somewhat realistic and would score major points.

MY IDEA

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think it would be awesome if he can do it. Kind of like Dwight Howard's dunk last year, but I thought of this idea way before that.

Run up and jump as high as he can, while holding the ball up high in his right hand. Elevate high enough and then actually touch or rest the ball on the top of the backboard, and then on the descent windmill or tomahawk the ball into the hoop.
:o
from24ft
Banned User
And1: 2
Location: doing funnels and the kozak dance at the company picnic

Post#8 » by from24ft » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:11 pm

That take off your shoe idea while jumping as high as you can sounds like a great way to break your ankle.
Maritimer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 78

Post#9 » by Maritimer » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:18 pm

The Kapono 5-point play sounds brilliant! Problem is that so much of it rests on the shot going in cleanly... if it rattles around the rim at all, there's no way to time it.
On LeBron not committing fouls:
Marvin! wrote:He also doesn't poo... his body transforms food into flower seeds, which he then sends to poor inner city neighborhoods and distributes free of charge. Let us all give thanks and praise him!
raps4life~
General Manager
And1: 25

Post#10 » by raps4life~ » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:20 pm

fame wrote:
MY IDEA

lmao hed have to be in the air for atleast 10-15 seconds to do that.

1. jump high enough to reach the TOP of the backboard
2. REST or tap the ball on the backboard
3. Pickup the ball from the top of the backboard - while in mid air, mind you.
4. do a windmill/tomahawk on the DECENT
5. Dunk the ball.

wow.
bakafool
RealGM
And1: 4,651

Post#11 » by bakafool » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:28 pm

720 is not realistic.

I'd want Moon to dribble one ball with his right while spinning another on his left. Then he dunks the ball with his right while still spinning the ball with his left in the air.
Noooo!!! Not Possible! Not Possible! - Comcast commentator after the shot by Mo Peterson.
Mack11
RealGM
And1: 56,980

Post#12 » by Mack11 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:32 pm

I think im in the minority here but i think the shoe dunk is really stupid
Live Free
General Manager
And1: 2,835

Post#13 » by Live Free » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:32 pm

i wouldn't be suprised if moon threw on a dr.j throwback and pulled off a rock the baby hammer

or the good ol' number 15, but with garbojosa on the back
AVC
Sophomore
And1: 0

Hang off the backboard! 

Post#14 » by AVC » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Jump, grab the backboard and hang...smile at the camera and then any dunk when he lets go...
arrpy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5

Post#15 » by arrpy » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Haha, those are some pretty good ideas.

I can't wait till the dunk contest!
from24ft
Banned User
And1: 2
Location: doing funnels and the kozak dance at the company picnic

Post#16 » by from24ft » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 pm

He tears off his warm-up gear to reveal a globetrotter uniform, he than proceeds to do shtick, arguing with the ref and judges while others do their dunks.

He does the moonwalk while wearing aluminium foil head gear. Plus a robot dance (for the chapel crowd).
onions17
Starter
And1: 632

Re: Hang off the backboard! 

Post#17 » by onions17 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:40 pm

AVC wrote:Jump, grab the backboard and hang...smile at the camera and then any dunk when he lets go...

how the **** do you grab the backboard
Q00 wrote:When scoring over 100 pts and giving up under 100 pts, they are 11-0

Clearly defense is the difference between winning and losing for this team.
Courtside Cynic
Junior
And1: 221

Post#18 » by Courtside Cynic » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:46 pm

It goes like this:

Start from behind the net; get a pole vault pole; do a pole vault lift off like in the Olympics, get in a Frosbury Flop over the backboard, catch an alley-oop from Calderon on the way down and windmill dunk it!

However if Calderon doesn't make the all-star team I dont see this dunk being possible, you would definitely need him for it.
HSOB SIRHC
General Manager
And1: 1,238

Post#19 » by HSOB SIRHC » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Has anyone ever tried running baseline, throwing the ball of the side of the back board catching it in the air and doing a windmill?
Credit to Turbozone
PopAGat
Starter
And1: 472

Post#20 » by PopAGat » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 pm

HSOB SIRHC wrote:Has anyone ever tried running baseline, throwing the ball of the side of the back board catching it in the air and doing a windmill?

I've done it in NBA live. Pretty sick.
Credits to TurboZone

Return to Toronto Raptors