ImageImageImageImageImage

carry us kid....

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

James699
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#21 » by James699 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:19 pm

TDGlenmanor wrote:Bosh is a monster

if Bosh is a monster, what did that make Vince Carter? a god?
Double Y
Sixth Man
And1: 49

Post#22 » by Double Y » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:46 pm

There are days when I wish Vancouver still had a team....
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,856

Post#23 » by Duffman100 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 pm

James699 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
Wow ur ------- Anyways this is my last season on the raps board and watching the Raptors play. Ever since BC came here, I have been very displeased at all the guys he let them walk (Mike James, Morris Peterson, Alvin Williams, etc.) The guys he brought in (Garbo, Delfino, Bargs,) and then bringing in Roko next year are not really intriguing to me. Next season I will be moving on to a team that is less Europeanish (Boston Celtics).

*its being taken care of*
Cafguy
Starter
And1: 0

Post#24 » by Cafguy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Wow ur --- *no name calling* Anyways this is my last season on the raps board and watching the Raptors play. Ever since BC came here, I have been very displeased at all the guys he let them walk (Mike James, Morris Peterson, Alvin Williams, etc.) The guys he brought in (Garbo, Delfino, Bargs,) and then bringing in Roko next year are not really intriguing to me. Next season I will be moving on to a team that is less Europeanish (Boston Celtics).

I am not one to comment too much on other posts, but this one is maybe the worst post I've ever seen on this board. James699 are you serious?
Honestly, sometimes the best thing to do is to get a blog, that way the whole world can glean more from your brilliant insights. :noway:
beater97
Starter
And1: 2

Post#25 » by beater97 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm

rapz**7** wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rockon: :pityfool: :beer: :bowdown: Miracles Do happen! :rockon: :pityfool: :beer: :bowdown:

wow good. i thought i was the only person sick and tired of reading this guys posts. im glad to see you and others feel the same way.

all his posts are useless and contribute next to nothing to the board. sorry but its true.
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,275

Post#26 » by Shaazzam » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Get this back on topic.

Let's not discuss posters, but CB4.
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,276

Post#27 » by Yuri Vaultin » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Wow ur --- *no name calling* Anyways this is my last season on the raps board and watching the Raptors play. Ever since BC came here, I have been very displeased at all the guys he let them walk (Mike James, Morris Peterson, Alvin Williams, etc.) The guys he brought in (Garbo, Delfino, Bargs,) and then bringing in Roko next year are not really intriguing to me. Next season I will be moving on to a team that is less Europeanish (Boston Celtics).

Hmm... Do you really think that Mike James is worth the 5 mil plus a year (I recall him saying he was worth way more...) MoPete left - we had better plays in his position. Alvin Williams will always be one of (if not) my favourite Raps but the guys knees were shot - after being bought out the only gig he has had is as 76'ers play-by-play guy - that in itself should tell you something.

Delfino cost us a couple of second round picks and has proven well worth them. Garbo - good when healthy. Bargs is in his second year.

I find it strange that you fail to mention all the American Players he has brought in - Maceo Baston, Anthony Parker, Kapono, TJ Ford, Juan Dixon, Kris Humphries, Jamario Moon, Luke Jackson, Fred Jones, Darrick Martin...

You seem to have quite the lapses in memory while trying to prove non-existent points.
James699
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#28 » by James699 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 pm

beater97 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

wow good. i thought i was the only person sick and tired of reading this guys posts. im glad to see you and others feel the same way.

all his posts are useless and contribute next to nothing to the board. sorry but its true.

I m a critic on the Raps board. enuff said.

No need for this. Thanks for abiding by the ToS.
Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,276

Post#29 » by Yuri Vaultin » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:31 pm

I m a critic on the Raps board. enuff said. Its not like your contributions are any better. :crazy: This board was so dull and boring, until the day I joined. This board needed a tough guy like me. :clap:

Please no personal attacks. Use the ignore button.
supersub15
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 27

Post#30 » by supersub15 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Sorry guys, this thread isn't going anywhere. I'm going to lock it.

Return to Toronto Raptors