ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Best online gambling sites for basketball?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

h00pst1r
Starter
And1: 1

OT: Best online gambling sites for basketball? 

Post#1 » by h00pst1r » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 pm

Hey all,

I know there are a few gamblors around here and I was wondering which site do you guys use for NBA basketball? Also, what is the best payment/payout option? Should I use a credit card or go through pay pal? Are there any sites which pay the money back onto the CC if that's how I deposited money? Any info would be appreciated...last year I was in the UK and I used Willhill which was great b/c I could use my debit card and when I cashed out it would go back onto my debit card (bank account) within 24 hours...I'm not in the UK anymore so I can't use that option this year. Thanks in advance fellas.

PS. If I get a good response and it's clear there a bunch of us betting on NBA ball maybe we can keep a thread open and share ideas/picks/strategies to help us all earn an extra buck (assuming it is within the forum rules).
yk24 wrote:Moon bit on CBs pump fake.
TorontoBaller
Analyst
And1: 1,390

Re: OT: Best online gambling sites for basketball? 

Post#2 » by TorontoBaller » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm in.

I use
www.bet365.com

I'd love a thread for this.

Makes a lot of sense to me...
steve101
Senior

Post#3 » by steve101 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:02 pm

h00pst1r
Starter

Post#4 » by h00pst1r » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 pm

TorontoBaller wrote:I'm in.

I use
http://www.bet365.com

I'd love a thread for this.

Makes a lot of sense to me...

Do you use a credit card? If so how does the pay out work?
burn1down
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#5 » by burn1down » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

I dont know how it is comparitively, as this is the only site i have used and am super pleased.

www.sportsinteraction.com

You can bet on everything. . .almost literally.

All over a thread with insider tips and opinions

You can pay your deposit on CC, but they mail you out a check for withdrawls. They also ding you $30 when you withdrawl (but a way to get around this - when you first sign up they give you 10% of your deposit, so just deposit over $300 and you have already made a profit. When you do withdraw, you are only dinged the promotion they gave you)
h00pst1r
Starter

Post#6 » by h00pst1r » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm

I just took a look at bet365.com and it appears that you can withdraw funds back onto your CC free of charge...
http://www.bet365.com/home/mainpage.asp

If that is the case I think I will go with that.

What are you guys thinking about tonights games?
chunkybwoy_53
Junior

Post#7 » by chunkybwoy_53 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:45 am

i use http://www.pinnaclesports.com

i mostly use it for baseball and football, but they have basketball too....you get one free withdrawal a month and from my experience they're very reliable...btw...you can direct deposit to your bank account when you cash out.
jim rockford
RealGM
And1: 169

Post#8 » by jim rockford » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:55 am

pinnacle has been considered the gold standard.

i'm sure someone here can hook you with some good chat rooms.... i use twoplustwo.com FWIW, but there are other big ones.

i too am curious about withdrawls/deposits and credit cards. and bonuses too because i've only ever used one site.
VCU! VCU! VCU!
Hendrix
RealGM
And1: 3,662

Post#9 » by Hendrix » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 am

jim rockford wrote:pinnacle has been considered the gold standard.

i'm sure someone here can hook you with some good chat rooms.... i use twoplustwo.com FWIW, but there are other big ones.

i too am curious about withdrawls/deposits and credit cards. and bonuses too because i've only ever used one site.

lol, you're a 2+2'r? You play much poker?

Yeah I sports bet sometimes, but usually just transfer to party poker to lay bets.
oak2455 wrote:Do understand English???
jim rockford
RealGM
And1: 169

Post#10 » by jim rockford » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

yeah, i'm a 2p2er and i attempt to play poker well :roll: .. i like the sports betting forum although as i said i'm sure there are better ones (and the whole 2p2 boards tend to be very attack-oriented, which i don't like, but there are some great posters and i think they have money-making ideas)...

i didn't know partypoker had sports betting. i transferred my sports betting balance (i wasn't down) to poker, because my bankroll management in sports betting was absurd and i really never want to deposit ever again (unless it's a new site for me)
VCU! VCU! VCU!
steve101
Senior

Post#11 » by steve101 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:21 pm

check out www.covers.com for good info as well.

they also have a page of expert who give out free picks daily. its at the header at the top of the page
18 Parkerville
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#12 » by 18 Parkerville » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 am

chunkybwoy_53 wrote:i use http://www.pinnaclesports.com

i mostly use it for baseball and football, but they have basketball too....you get one free withdrawal a month and from my experience they're very reliable...btw...you can direct deposit to your bank account when you cash out.

+1. If you bet, bet at pinnacle. very reputable
Jose "Hammy" Calderon - where Gatorade at the half clouding rational judgment happens, and where "hamstring" injuries linger all season long.
DDP
Senior
And1: 46

Post#13 » by DDP » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 am

I use thegreek.com been with them for 3/4 years now, they are decent not the best not the worst.
Deposit through CC, there are options to get money out via Mail either regular or Fed Ex (both for a fee). Might end up leaving soon, just getting worse and worse in terms of service.

Pinnacle is very good, some of my friends are on it, didn't know about the free payout a month that is very good in the sports betting business, so I may actually switch to get that going.

I use covers.com as a forum, if you are just starting out learn trends of teams, and don't bet teams that you like; i don't bet the raps too often, i did tonight but just thought they would win and they were the dogs.

How do people bet here? big or small....I'm fairly conservative since I bet with a purpose....make enough each month to cover car payment and Insurance which is about $600, I've pretty much hit that 18 out of last 24 months. I haven't put any money in forever. It really isn't hard if you bet smart and TRACK EVERYTHING...get an excel sheet going that shows what you are making/losing and what kind of games trust me this is what I did and turned everything around. You will lose, if you bet smart out of your losing streaks its no big deal.

Return to Toronto Raptors