ImageImageImageImageImage

poor raps

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

joeraptors
Banned User
And1: 0

poor raps 

Post#1 » by joeraptors » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:31 pm

ok,a lot of you are gonna say why is this guy trashing the raps ,this is his second post,,im on the site everyday,i just cant be bother to write anything,and ive been a huge fan for years,so i just want to clear things up....
the raps stink!,bosh is truly a leader,jose should be an all star (but he wont get in),o'neal brings intensity but im sorry but he's washed up,,the big wop is just a 7'0 pu**y,he needs to get his nose broken. moon is a bench player,and parkers best days are behind him,he also belongs on the bench,,and the rest of the team is terrible,we cant compete,we'll finish either 7,8,or 9 in the east and i would not be surprised
Danny1616
General Manager
And1: 12,725

Re: poor raps 

Post#2 » by Danny1616 » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:34 pm

Okay?
mastertang
Senior
And1: 3

Post#3 » by mastertang » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:38 pm

Awkward
dTox
RealGM
And1: 15,606

Post#4 » by dTox » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:40 pm

i heard ur mom said u have to go home, its almost ur bed time
TBZ for the win
sunshine-state
Freshman
And1: 4

Post#5 » by sunshine-state » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:40 pm

hahahaha. Let me be the first to say....Lock it up, Mods!

BTW, OP: I'm pretty sure that, unless it is in the context of two Italians busting on each other, no one says 'wop' anymore.
Raptolicism
Rookie
And1: 480

Post#6 » by Raptolicism » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:42 pm

Paraphrase of opening thread post:
"Hi, I am a stupid thread. Lock me up ASAP"
YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WE THE CHAMPS BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
08HEMI
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#7 » by 08HEMI » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:43 pm

the big wop?

wow man not cool at all
TOStateofMind
RealGM
And1: 21,349

Post#8 » by TOStateofMind » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:44 pm

Gotta love overreaction threads after getting blown out.
gcsw
Starter
And1: 74

Post#9 » by gcsw » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:47 pm

joeraptors wrote:ok,a lot of you are gonna say why is this guy trashing the raps ,this is his second post,,im on the site everyday,i just cant be bother to write anything,and ive been a huge fan for years,so i just want to clear things up....
the raps stink!,bosh is truly a leader,jose should be an all star (but he wont get in),o'neal brings intensity but im sorry but he's washed up,,the big wop is just a 7'0 pu**y,he needs to get his nose broken. moon is a bench player,and parkers best days are behind him,he also belongs on the bench,,and the rest of the team is terrible,we cant compete,we'll finish either 7,8,or 9 in the east and i would not be surprised

I agree.
Those will be the top 6 teams
boston
detroit
cleveland
Orlando
Atlanta
Philly
------
and then the rest of these teams will fight for 7 and 8.
Miami
Toronto
Chicago
Washington
New York
Indiana
SilentH
Junior
And1: 0

Post#10 » by SilentH » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:48 pm

...And you call yourself a Raptors Fan???
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#11 » by Volcano » Sat Nov 8, 2008 7:49 pm

next win, we'll probably get a thread from him about how our team is going to the finals
[SJJ]
General Manager
And1: 3,222

Post#12 » by [SJJ] » Sat Nov 8, 2008 8:03 pm

Volcano wrote:next win, we'll probably get a thread from him about how our team is going to the finals

:lol:
So true, seems to be the overall feeling on this board...
Extreme Bipolarity FTW!!!
5DOM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,811

Post#13 » by 5DOM » Sat Nov 8, 2008 8:06 pm

ok,a lot of you are gonna say why is this guy trashing the raps ,this is his second post,,im on the site everyday,i just cant be bother to write anything,and ive been a huge fan for years,so i just want to clear things up....

why did you bother?
Bringbackoakley
Rookie
And1: 8

Post#14 » by Bringbackoakley » Sat Nov 8, 2008 8:19 pm

joeraptors wrote:ok,a lot of you are gonna say why is this guy trashing the raps ,this is his second post,,im on the site everyday,i just cant be bother to write anything,and ive been a huge fan for years,so i just want to clear things up....

The only thing i agree with you on is Moon being a bench player and maybe AP coming off the bench (he would be a great 6th man on a lot of teams)

Other than that you are a pretty horrible fan, if you even want to call yourself that.
Bringbackoakley
Rookie
And1: 8

Post#15 » by Bringbackoakley » Sat Nov 8, 2008 8:23 pm

gcsw wrote:

I agree.
Those will be the top 6 teams
boston
detroit
cleveland
Orlando
Atlanta
Philly
------
and then the rest of these teams will fight for 7 and 8.
Miami
Toronto
Chicago
Washington
New York
Indiana

I think Philly is being grossly overrated this year...
Your putting Washington and New York in with the Raps, cmon man!
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,524

Post#16 » by Harry Palmer » Sat Nov 8, 2008 8:28 pm

I locked this because nothing separates it from many of the other post-game rants, for which there is a convenient post-game thread.

I'm glad you've decided to express yourself after all these years, etc., but please use the appropriate means to do so.

Cheers,

HP
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to Toronto Raptors