ImageImageImageImageImage

RealGM Ratings: Sam: 29%, BC: 56%

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

approval rating polls every month?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Yeah bring em back
84%
No they both suck and we know it we dont need a poll to tell us.
16%

Total votes: 19

rewill17
Sixth Man
And1: 271

RealGM Ratings: Sam: 29%, BC: 56% 

Post#1 » by rewill17 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Those are the final results after 48 hours of voting. My pesonal thoughts,

I think Sam is a bit low. Considering the weaknessses he has, poor rotations, poor play-making, poor use of talent, early playoff exits, and yet seeing he won Coach of the Year in 2007 over many greats, and led this team the playoffs two years in a row including having the best record in franchise history. I would think his ratings should be around 44-45%...really mediocre at best!

BC is waaaaaay too low. But i think it correctly identifies the dispute that fans been having all years. He been a great GM and turned around this franchise pretty fast. He build a strong Suns team that also had a strong turnaround. I agree that having JO and CB4 combo is offensivly a very risky duo, but offensive it can have alot of potetntial and not too mention that this is a low risk high reward experiment in the first place...we lose his giant contract this year or the next i believe.

anyway here are the results...

Approved
Sam: 29%
BC: 56%

Disapproved
Sam: 52%
BC: 26%

Uncertain
Sam: 18%
BC: 17%

Voters
Sam: 124
BC: 153

Turnout (% of rollcall of 800)
Sam: 15.5%
BC: 19.1%

I didnt really have any motive in this polls except for seeing how cool it would be to actually have a statistical quanitiative information about how fans really see their undemocracticlly elected team coach and GM. I been think of making a poll like this every month...
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,934

Re: RealGM Ratings: Sam: 29%, BC: 56% 

Post#2 » by JN » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:30 pm

If you would have waited two days the results would have been much different after a win.
dTox
RealGM
And1: 15,665

Post#3 » by dTox » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:36 pm

rewill17 wrote: I agree that having JO and CB4 combo is defensivily a very weak duo, but offensive it can have alot of potetntial and not too mention that this is a low risk high reward experiment in the first place...we lose his giant contract this year or the next i believe.

you my friends need to actually watch the game rather than make random polls, having JO with bosh puts us up as one of the elite big men defenders, offensively we are not there yet, but that does not take anything away from our defence
TBZ for the win
garbage time
Starter
And1: 1

Post#4 » by garbage time » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 pm

rewill17 wrote: I agree that having JO and CB4 combo is defensivily a very weak duo, but offensive it can have alot of potetntial

what the hell
ibtl
dino-might4life
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#5 » by dino-might4life » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm

rewill17 wrote: I agree that having JO and CB4 combo is defensivily a very weak duo, but offensive it can have alot of potetntial and not too mention that this is a low risk high reward experiment in the first place...we lose his giant contract this year or the next i believe.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? I actually wonder whether you watched any of the games Raptors have played :lol: , cause our interior defense is not the problem right now, its our perimeter defense.
AB_21
Analyst
And1: 23

Post#6 » by AB_21 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Do it after a two game winning streak and after a two game losing streak.

I'm guessing radically different results.
rewill17
Sixth Man
And1: 271

Post#7 » by rewill17 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:13 pm

dino-might4life wrote:

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? I actually wonder whether you watched any of the games Raptors have played :lol: , cause our interior defense is not the problem right now, its our perimeter defense.

???

read again

Return to Toronto Raptors