ImageImageImageImageImage

how to drive? advice for raps

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

shots n stops
Senior
And1: 72

how to drive? advice for raps 

Post#1 » by shots n stops » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:38 am

you attack the defender's front leg, this way it's harder for the defender to recover, anyone heard the mavs commentators say this about Kobe?

wow I never knew that! then again i don't really play ball.

I think it could be some useful advice for our raps, hopefully they're reading :lol:
ToffKobe
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: how to drive? advice for raps 

Post#2 » by ToffKobe » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 am

I'll email Calderon/Moon/Kapono right away.
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,560

Post#3 » by s e n s i » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 am

When Kobe crossed over Antoine Wright?

I learned that playing on my little tikes net when I was 6 or 7.
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
jalenrose#5
Lead Assistant
And1: 266

Post#4 » by jalenrose#5 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 am

It's simple...you see a lane to the bucket...you drive the the hole. Honestly, basketball is like relations with women, if the lane is open, you take it to the hole hard....no questions asked.

It seems the Raps have fallen in love with the pick and roll garbage that I've never liked. It's a predictable attack IMO.
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,560

Post#5 » by s e n s i » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:42 am

jalenrose#5 wrote:It's simple...you see a lane to the bucket...you drive the the hole. Honestly, basketball is like relations with women, if the lane is open, you take it to the hole hard....no questions asked.

It seems the Raps have fallen in love with the pick and roll garbage that I've never liked. It's a predictable attack IMO.

Do you mean that in the figurative or literal sense?
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
jalenrose#5
Lead Assistant
And1: 266

Post#6 » by jalenrose#5 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 am

haha, i guess both, i'd be a little more gentler in the case of the woman.

If there's an open lane to create an easier shot, I'd be stupid not to take it. I still don't get why Moon and even Parker at times rely so much on the fade way rather than the one dribble stop and pop. But I digress.

I'm a huge fan of getting to the free throw line, it's the second highest percentage shot to the dunk/layup in the game, it makes no sense to me why a team that's struggling offensively doesn't try to get to the line more often, and it's probably the reason why I'm always left scratching my head when Joey Graham gets no burn.
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,069

Post#7 » by ItsDanger » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 am

They dont drive because they dont want to get hit. Its that simple.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.

Return to Toronto Raptors