ImageImageImageImageImage

Triano HAS to show certain guys video

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

peteyjones13
Analyst
And1: 357

Triano HAS to show certain guys video 

Post#1 » by peteyjones13 » Thu Dec 3, 2009 6:29 pm

Hearing the comment from Jack or Wright(Can't remember which one) that Triano has to show certain guys video made me FURIOUS that he has not already done this.

Bargnani DOES NOT KNOW how to rebound. He does not understand that when the shot goes up, BOX OUT YOUR MAN. Get a body on your man, block him from getting the rebound, and if the ball goes somewhere else, that's someone else's responsibility. SO MANY TIMES THIS YEAR, I have see him try to get the rebound, not put ANY body on his man, and his man gets the board. It happened multiple times with Al Horford yesterday. Triano HAS to sit down, and show this to Bargnani on tape.

Furthermore, Bargnani is a joke on rotations. If someone gets by Calderon or Turkoglu(which happens all the time), Bargs HAS to be right there. He never is, he takes like 3 seconds to realize he has to get there, and is normally too late. He's either too late, or is generally a pussy when he gets there. He should give the hard foul from time to time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Jay needs to teach this to Bargnani on tape, and then, if he doesn't do it, LAMBAST him, yell at him until he does do it, and take him out of the starting lineup if he doesn't.

He has to do the same type of thing with Jose.
It's a joke that Jay doesn't seem to have looked on tape and gone over with the players our joke of a defence.

I want Jay to get F'ing mad, yell at players.
His postgame conferences are unreal. He might as well be Smitch saying, "they hit more shats". No your team didn't **** play well. We were a joke defensively you moron. How do you give up 146 points, and say you played well.
Admit that you didn't play well, and FIX IT.

Our defence is horrible. FIND OUT what the problem is, both as a team system, and with individual players, and HAMMER it through to the players. If you are unwilling to do that, and don't want to criticize players because they are sensitive, then you deserve to be fired ASAP.
34_fifty
Assistant Coach
And1: 46

Re: Triano HAS to show certain guys video 

Post#2 » by 34_fifty » Thu Dec 3, 2009 6:37 pm

I like how you said triano needs to tell 'some' guys and you only focused on Andrea Bargnani.

why cant bosh help out on defence if our center sucks at it? hes in the low post most of the times anyways. Oh right he needs to save his energy to average 26 and 12 or w/e.
dagger
RealGM
And1: 13,500

Post#3 » by dagger » Thu Dec 3, 2009 6:39 pm

Not only that, but Triano said in his interview that he always shows tape when there is something to be learned from it.

The idea that he never shows take is a bogus extrapolation made by people who chose not to listen carefully to what he said.
2019 will never be forgotten because FLAGS FLY FOREVER
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,578

Post#4 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Thu Dec 3, 2009 7:03 pm

Show the Bonner tape to Wright until he gives all his money back.
redjediknight
Junior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by redjediknight » Thu Dec 3, 2009 7:16 pm

dagger wrote:Not only that, but Triano said in his interview that he always shows tape when there is something to be learned from it.

The idea that he never shows take is a bogus extrapolation made by people who chose not to listen carefully to what he said.

I agree. He probably does show takes when something has to learn from it. But I think there's always some room for improvement in every game. And I don't understand why he chooses to be with the coaching staff after every game, where in fact, he should be the first and the last man to leave the locker room.
Greater things are yet to come.
Superboy316KING
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#6 » by Superboy316KING » Thu Dec 3, 2009 7:20 pm

**** triano he's gotta go. the decision was the biggest blunder in raptors history since rob babcock.

Return to Toronto Raptors