ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: DDBoy, the better Italian and NDBL Calderon FTW!!

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Re: PG: DDBoy, the better Italian and NDBL Calderon FTW!! 

Post#201 » by King of Canada » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Trim wrote:anybody got a vid of lee's tech?

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=300115018

First game of te season I didn't watch. Can anybody tell me why he did that? Did Bargs do something similar earlier? Lee's not the kind of guy to just do something like that for no reason.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Phonoodles
Pro Prospect
And1: 2

Post#202 » by Phonoodles » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Trade jose while his stock just grew.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#203 » by King of Canada » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Nevermind. Bargnani did the same thing when he dunked (although not so enthusiastically) in the first highlight.
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

barrist
RealGM
And1: 716

Post#204 » by barrist » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_p ... ef:nbahpt2

Demar alley #2 on top 10 of the night.

I think Bargs' dunk should have been in instead of Bogut's, especially since it looked like Bogut karate chopped the player on the way up.
kassian
General Manager
And1: 1,436

Post#205 » by kassian » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 pm

99 Problems wrote:
Avenger wrote:that TKF mod on the Knicks board is a moron and i don't care if i get a warning for that. I mean i guess its appropriate that someone like him was chosen to mod the circus that is the Knicks forum.

If you guys read through the Knicks gamethread, you'd see there was a couple of posters from this forum who were trolling the entire game and egging the Knicks fans on... Can't believe they didn't get banned... I mean, who wants the opposing team's fans coming in to your gamethread and talking trash when you're already frustrated since you're getting blown out? If they tried that here they'd get suspended or banned... Luckily they were just ignored or laughed at for the most part...

I spent the entire game in their GT, and I barely saw trash-talking besides Replies from Raptors fans to Knicks' immature antics: "Acne boy getting the bucket with his Joakim Noah shot..."
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#206 » by Lionel Messi » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 pm

I was on the knicks board but i wasnt trolling during the game. At the end i did ASK them if they honestly thought they had a better team, because after reading the gamethread it seems like they thought the fact that bargs/jose/demar played well was a fluke and that those guys never play well and this was one of the raptors' best performances or something.
They really have no clue when it comes to other teams, or at least the raptors...they were shocked at bargs hitting all his open threes, and his post game. They seem to be sure that jordan hill is better than demar, and they really thought the refs were against them that game.

I got a warning, which is fine...i dont deserve to be suspended and i didnt "egg" them on or bait them. My worst post was simply asking them if they actually thought they had this game"in the bag" (the start of the GT they were all predicted a victory for sure).

There was another raptors poster there who was ot holding back from trolling...i forget who it was. I think it was the guy who predicted we'd go 57-25
Veggamattic
Veteran
And1: 1,419

Post#207 » by Veggamattic » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

I don't get this thread.
sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Post#208 » by sh00n » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm

King of Canada wrote:Nevermind. Bargnani did the same thing when he dunked (although not so enthusiastically) in the first highlight.

Bargs didn't even come close to doing jumping jacks after dunking. 90% of the players in the league do a hop or two after a big dunk and scream.
Support your local artist, kids: http://www.katsenhakeron.com
@katsenhaker0n on the bird app
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#209 » by King of Canada » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

sh00n wrote:
King of Canada wrote:Nevermind. Bargnani did the same thing when he dunked (although not so enthusiastically) in the first highlight.

Bargs didn't even come close to doing jumping jacks after dunking. 90% of the players in the league do a hop or two after a big dunk and scream.

No, I know, but I think Bargs actually said something to him too when he was doing it.
BAF Pacers

Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,540

Post#210 » by DG88 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 pm

sh00n wrote:

Plus he was screaming to his teammates on the bench not at Lee. That's what Lee thought so he did the same thing back at Bargs, though his antics looked f'n hilarious.
barrist
RealGM
And1: 716

Post#211 » by barrist » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:34 pm

King of Canada wrote:
sh00n wrote:

No, I know, but I think Bargs actually said something to him too when he was doing it.

No he didn't. Didn't even acknowledge Lee after the dunk. He was looking at the Raptors bench.
Indiana Jones
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,548
Location: Assistant Dean of Students, Marshall College, Bedford, Connecticut

Post#212 » by Indiana Jones » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:41 am

sh00n wrote:Man, the Knicks board is loaded with a bunch of douchebags. There was a bunch of guys from our board going over there and trolling (what else is new?) so they automatically said we're all the same. I went on there saying both our boards have their fair share of asses given the size of them, and I even wished them luck in the future and hoped they returned to contender status because a part of me has always liked seeing the Knicks as a top team. Something about them makes me wish they were a good team.

What did I get for saying this? A warning for trolling. Give me a God damn break. And I thought that moron Darth Celtic on the Boston board was stupid.

sorry to hear that. but what did you really expect from a knicks mod? he's just taking out his frustration on raptors fans cause his sad pathetic excuse for a team leaves him cold and unfulfilled at every night...

Return to Toronto Raptors