ImageImageImageImageImage

What did Jefferies do to Derozan?

alevirfe
Starter
And1: 1,683

Re: What did Jefferies do to Derozan? 

Post#21 » by alevirfe » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

Why is this so hard for some of you to understand? Bargnani dunked and screamed towards the Raptors bench. The next play, Lee dunked and imitated Bargs by jumping and screaming and got a tech for it. Lee was frustrated and trying to get his team going.
mintsa wrote: Yeah….the “new car smell” is starting to wear off with Scottie.

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad
doogie88
Junior
And1: 71

Post#22 » by doogie88 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 am

efrivela wrote:Why is this so hard for some of you to understand? Bargnani dunked and screamed towards the Raptors bench. The next play, Lee dunked and imitated Bargs by jumping and screaming and got a tech for it. Lee was frustrated and trying to get his team going.

Why is it so hard to understand to see that jumping around like an idiot would be the last thing that would get me fired up lol. I'd be putting my head down thinking, "Oh my god wtf are you doing?"
lol
alevirfe
Starter
And1: 1,683

Post#23 » by alevirfe » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 am

doogie88 wrote:
efrivela wrote:Why is this so hard for some of you to understand? Bargnani dunked and screamed towards the Raptors bench. The next play, Lee dunked and imitated Bargs by jumping and screaming and got a tech for it. Lee was frustrated and trying to get his team going.

Why is it so hard to understand to see that jumping around like an idiot would be the last thing that would get me fired up lol. I'd be putting my head down thinking, "Oh my god wtf are you doing?"
lol

Are you kidding me? He was imitating Bargnani.... Ie. mocking him.
mintsa wrote: Yeah….the “new car smell” is starting to wear off with Scottie.

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad

Return to Toronto Raptors