Earl Watson

Moderators: Inigo Montoya, FJS

The Social Misfit
Junior
And1: 0

Earl Watson 

Post#1 » by The Social Misfit » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:16 am

Hey, I know this may seemingly belong in the trade proposal area, and may end up there, but realistically, with Earl watson wanting out of Seattle, and Damon being bought out in Memphis, could the Jazz work something to pic up one of these guys? I love both of their games as a back up to Deron and either would be a HUGE upgrade over both of our current back up PG's. Any ideas or thoughts in these regards?
Monkeyfeng06
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#2 » by Monkeyfeng06 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:28 am

you are a social misfit.
loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,047

Post#3 » by loserX » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:23 am

Damon is likely going to sign with Phoenix or Boston...he doesn't really have a reason to pick us over anyone else even if we did go after him.

I agree that Watson isn't part of the Sonics' future, and would be a nice upgrade over Hart, but I don't know that we could/would put together a salary package the Sonics would agree to for him.
Monkeyfeng06
Banned User

Post#4 » by Monkeyfeng06 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:37 am

earl watson is not an upgrade over hart. i live in seattle. watson is the last thing the jazz needs. he's terrible. he aired ball an open jumpshot. that's end of the story.
Rive
Junior
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Rive » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:33 am

Monkeyfeng06 wrote:earl watson is not an upgrade over hart. i live in seattle. watson is the last thing the jazz needs. he's terrible. he aired ball an open jumpshot. that's end of the story.

So he airballed a shot.... end of story?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey Monkeyfeng, given that you have 18000 posts, reading that little gem brings to mind a little saying... "Quality over quantity."

I think every single player on the Jazz roster has airballed a shot before.

Earl Watson is shooting 42% from the field... compared to Jason Hart's 32%.

One big question is if he could play as good of defense as Hart has been playing -- which has been pretty consistently good.

He has 2 yrs and almost 13 million left on his contract after this season.
"End of story."

No thanks...
Monkeyfeng06
Banned User

Post#6 » by Monkeyfeng06 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Rive wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

So he airballed a shot.... end of story?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey Monkeyfeng, given that you have 18000 posts, reading that little gem brings to mind a little saying... "Quality over quantity."

I think every single player on the Jazz roster has airballed a shot before.

Earl Watson is shooting 42% from the field... compared to Jason Hart's 32%.

One big question is if he could play as good of defense as Hart has been playing -- which has been pretty consistently good.

He has 2 yrs and almost 13 million left on his contract after this season.
"End of story."

No thanks...

i don't need to post a quality post. this thread is pointless anyway. sonics fans hate watching earl watson play because he's so unbelievably bad. it's the sonics... one of the worst teams in the NBA right now.. end of story. earl watson sucks.

Return to Utah Jazz