Any Lineup Changes?

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

Rhythm043
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Any Lineup Changes? 

Post#1 » by Rhythm043 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Hey Raptor/Jazz fan here..just wondering if there any substance to this article? Have you guys heard anything else regarding a lineup change for your next game? Brewer seems like he has been pretty consistent for you guys...I dont think 1 bad game would cost him his starting spot? Also what were Brewer and Miles doing during the first quarter against New Jersery...just coasting?

There could be significant lineup changes for the Jazz by the time they visit Detroit on Friday for the middle stop on their five-game pre-Christmas trip. The Jazz have beaten the Pistons the last six times they’ve played. But coach Jerry Sloan clearly had seen enough after watching the Nets jump on the Jazz 27-7 in the first quarter Wednesday. He benched starters C.J. Miles and Ronnie Brewer the entire second half as the Jazz regrouped in time to win.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl ... eam_report
On Gerald Henderson vs Derozan:
"Yes. Hendo is quite a bit better than DeMar.
So yes, I do believe he's currently the better player and do project that will continue to be in the future. I would also take Turner over DD."
--Throwback24,Jan 2014
jazzfan1971
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,166

Re: Any Lineup Changes? 

Post#2 » by jazzfan1971 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Jazz aren't prone to lineup shakeups. I would play it safe and consider the lineup unchanged.
"Thibs called back and wanted more picks," said Jorge Sedano. "And Pat Riley, literally, I was told, called him a mother-bleeper and hung up the phone."
Soul Patch
RealGM
And1: 920

Post#3 » by Soul Patch » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:56 am

If CJ doesn't play well I could see him getting pulled from the starting lineup.
Jugs wrote:Fark orf slet kent dome wuote ujquote exp
fivas14
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by fivas14 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 am

No need for a line up change, Sloan got his point accross to CJ and Brewer last night.

Return to Utah Jazz