When does Hood lose his starting role?

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

tleikheen
Analyst
And1: 956

Re: When does Hood lose his starting role? 

Post#41 » by tleikheen » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:05 pm

[/quote] My plan would have been to get rid of all the vets and roll out with four young players/rookies plus Rudy. I would not have have traded Rudy, but I would also not have cared about the record this season. If that’s what you mean by tanking, them I’m suggesting tanking. I don’t even know what people mean by tanking these days.

Yep, that's pretty much what I mean and meant during the offseason. I would have made Gobert try some offensive moves too, like try a hook shot once in a while, or try to post up someone.[/quote]

Why is everybody in love with "Snyder's system"... PG run to the corner,secondary ball handlers facilitate the offense,run circles instead of vertically up and down the court.
If the 7'3 Porzingas can get up and down the court on fast breaks ,why can't Rudy. There's where Rudy can get more shots.
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,465

Post#42 » by Inigo Montoya » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:27 pm

tleikheen wrote:Why is everybody in love with "Snyder's system"... PG run to the corner,secondary ball handlers facilitate the offense,run circles instead of vertically up and down the court.

Not everybody :wassup:
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
stitches
RealGM
And1: 6,811

Post#43 » by stitches » Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:28 pm

#NotAll
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,465

Post#44 » by Inigo Montoya » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 am

Correct answer: after 11 games.

/thread.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz