GTS 2019-2020 Season

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya, DelaneyRudd

TNJazz
Senior
Posts: 505
And1: 139
Joined: Jan 07, 2017
     

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#801 » by TNJazz » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Jazz by 11, 5 with 20+
Jazz Dog
Jazz Forum GTS Commissioner
Posts: 913
And1: 139
Joined: Jan 07, 2017
 

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#802 » by Jazz Dog » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Jazz by 8

5 players
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#803 » by red4hf » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Jazz by 6, 5.......
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#804 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:12 am

GTS Utah Jazz versus Denver Nuggets, Thursday, Aug 27th (or whenever).

Bonus Question:

Mitchell and Murray will combine for:

a. 50 points or less
b. 51-70 points
c. 71-90 points
d. 91 points or more
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#805 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:16 am

Jazz by 7, B.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#806 » by red4hf » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:41 am

Jazz by 6, C......

I think in solidarity with the NBA players we should just cancel the rest of the GTS and declare whoever is currently leading as the winner....... hint, hint......
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#807 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:26 pm

red4hf wrote:Jazz by 6, C......

I think in solidarity with the NBA players we should just cancel the rest of the GTS and declare whoever is currently leading as the winner....... hint, hint......

Does it mean that we need to declare the Bucks as NBA champions?
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#808 » by red4hf » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:42 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
red4hf wrote:Jazz by 6, C......

I think in solidarity with the NBA players we should just cancel the rest of the GTS and declare whoever is currently leading as the winner....... hint, hint......

Does it mean that we need to declare the Bucks as NBA champions?


Yeah why not......Or maybe base it on which team has the most followers on Twitter......
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#809 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:57 pm

red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:
red4hf wrote:Jazz by 6, C......

I think in solidarity with the NBA players we should just cancel the rest of the GTS and declare whoever is currently leading as the winner....... hint, hint......

Does it mean that we need to declare the Bucks as NBA champions?


Yeah why not......Or maybe base it on which team has the most followers on Twitter......

I honestly don't know who that would be. Maybe base it on the team with the player who the scored most points in a single game in these playoffs so far. That seems fair.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#810 » by red4hf » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:28 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:Does it mean that we need to declare the Bucks as NBA champions?


Yeah why not......Or maybe base it on which team has the most followers on Twitter......

I honestly don't know who that would be. Maybe base it on the team with the player who the scored most points in a single game in these playoffs so far. That seems fair.


Damn, why didn't I think of that, that's a great idea.......
TNJazz
Senior
Posts: 505
And1: 139
Joined: Jan 07, 2017
     

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#811 » by TNJazz » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:22 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:Does it mean that we need to declare the Bucks as NBA champions?


Yeah why not......Or maybe base it on which team has the most followers on Twitter......

I honestly don't know who that would be. Maybe base it on the team with the player who the scored most points in a single game in these playoffs so far. That seems fair.


Or to have a wider scope, the player who has scored to most points in the playoffs, same result, bigger pool...

OH, Jazz by 9, C
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#812 » by Inigo Montoya » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:46 pm

GTS Utah Jazz versus Denver Nuggets, Thursday, Sep 2nd.

Bonus Question:

The duel between Mitchell and Murray has been the staple of this series, so it's only fitting:

Who scores more points, Mitchell or Murray? Extra 5 points to anyone who chooses a draw.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#813 » by Inigo Montoya » Tue Sep 1, 2020 11:49 am

Jazz by 6, Mitchell.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#814 » by Inigo Montoya » Wed Sep 2, 2020 2:50 pm

I think we have a winner - I'm just waiting for our GTS Commissioner to make it official.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#815 » by red4hf » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:06 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:I think we have a winner - I'm just waiting for our GTS Commissioner to make it official.


C'mon, give me some good news for a change, lol......
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#816 » by Inigo Montoya » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:20 pm

red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:I think we have a winner - I'm just waiting for our GTS Commissioner to make it official.


C'mon, give me some good news for a change, lol......

Very well, I'll take the mantle and announce the winner since I don't think anyone was able to catch him.

I'd like to congratulate red4hf, our new GTS champion for the 2019-2020 season. He opened up a big lead so fast and no one could keep up. Congratulations on a well-deserved and convincing win.
:rockon: :party:

I'll add a title to your avatar in the coming days.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
User avatar
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
Posts: 13,776
And1: 5,685
Joined: May 31, 2012

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#817 » by Inigo Montoya » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:24 pm

As always, thanks to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to our GTS Commissioner, Jazz Dog, who somehow finds the time and energy to run game this every season.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
Image
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
red4hf
Jazz Forum GTS Champion 2019-2020
Posts: 9,051
And1: 480
Joined: Jul 04, 2002

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#818 » by red4hf » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:41 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:As always, thanks to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to our GTS Commissioner, Jazz Dog, who somehow finds the time and energy to run game this every season.


Amen to that!!!!!
TNJazz
Senior
Posts: 505
And1: 139
Joined: Jan 07, 2017
     

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#819 » by TNJazz » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:15 pm

red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:As always, thanks to everyone for participating, and a special thanks to our GTS Commissioner, Jazz Dog, who somehow finds the time and energy to run game this every season.


Amen to that!!!!!


Double Amen! And also a big thanks to Inigo for occasionally taking over when the commish was traveling etc. and time didn't allow to keep it going for every game. Looking forward to yet another round next year!

Hopefully we can get a complete update, not sure how it finished with all participants. Clearly red4hf never looked back from his early crushing, congrats! but there was quite a bit of jockeying throughout the year for placement down in the ranks.

Thanks everyone who participated, hopefully we can get a few more next year. (That's if there is a season next year!) :o
User avatar
stitches
RealGM
Posts: 13,742
And1: 6,206
Joined: Jul 14, 2014
 

Re: GTS 2019-2020 Season 

Post#820 » by stitches » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 pm

red4hf wrote:
Inigo Montoya wrote:I think we have a winner - I'm just waiting for our GTS Commissioner to make it official.


C'mon, give me some good news for a change, lol......

Congrats. Well deserved win, wish the Jazz had the same consistency as you did this season.

Return to Utah Jazz