Come on, lets finish this thing off:
Read on Twitter
FJS
Senior Mod - Jazz
Senior Mod - Jazz
And1: 1,122

Re: Round 1, Game 4: Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets 

Post#22 » by FJS » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:07 pm

It's a pity one of the best playoffs series ever from a jazz player is in august. Donovan deserves a lot of Credit, as Conley, Gobert and Clarkson. Really awesome.
dautjazz
RealGM
And1: 6,876

Post#23 » by dautjazz » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:54 am

pickIBL wrote:Good to see the jazz taking steps forward even on a banged up nuggets team. Hopefully mitchell and gobert see they need each other long term

I'm quite sure they buried the hatchet already.
NickAnderson wrote:
How old are you, just curious.

by gomeziee on 21 Jul 2013 00:53

im 20, and i did grow up watching MJ play in the 90's.
stitches
RealGM
And1: 6,206

Post#24 » by stitches » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:23 pm

I just love how ruthless Quin is in playoff matchups. It puts a tear of happiness in my eye watching us targetting MPJ and Jokic time after time after time .... just relentless. There is no "lets give it a break a bit and try something else". It's just non-stop barrage and hammering it down until they take them off the floor... and then he finds the next matchup and destroys it too.

Nate Duncan mentioned something else the other day that went somewhat unnoticed too - you know how we have been matching Gobert's minutes with Jokic pretty much exclusively. Take a look at what Quin did in the 4th quarter here(with the Jazz leading by 8). With 8:30 to go both Mitchell and Gobert(and Jokic) are off the floor taking a break. And this time Quin doesn't wait for Malone to get Jokic back in the game, he goes for the kill and puts both Mitchell and Gobert in against Denver's scrubs. Now in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter because it forced Malone to get Jokic in on the next stoppage of play, but I loved the attitude here.

Return to Utah Jazz