Game 41: Utah Jazz (29-11) @ Toronto Raptors (17-23)

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

Crunch 99
General Manager
And1: 3,680

Re: Game 41: Utah Jazz (29-11) @ Toronto Raptors (17-23) 

Post#21 » by Crunch 99 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Is it just my imagination, or does Joe Ingles have a quicker release on the three point shot than he used to have? I vaguely recall people talking about a slow wind up and release in years past, but now he seems to be able to get off a three point shot reasonably quickly when he gets an opening.

Ingles is now leading the entire NBA in 3pt%, eFG% and TS% at NBA.com. He just passed up Joe Harris for 3pt% leader. I put filters in at NBA.com for minutes played greater than 24mpg and for games played greater than 30 games.

Hopefully by the time Ingles' hot streak fades, Bogey will rediscover his three point shot which has disappeared.
ForeverRDjazz
Starter
And1: 541

Re: Game 41: Utah Jazz (29-11) @ Toronto Raptors (17-23) 

Post#22 » by ForeverRDjazz » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:30 am

@ndrew wrote:
ForeverRDjazz wrote:
@ndrew wrote:Been saying it like a broken record, same with GobertReport asking to get us defensive big.
It seems like never happening

Hell I'd rather see Favors starting at PF the way Bogey's been playing.

Yeah, But I think it's safe bet to go with Joe. He deserved it. Bogey should stick with 2nd unit where JC can create something for him too

See I'd be okay starting Joe and Favs and bring Bogey and Royce off bench and go real big while people are going small. Beat the hell out of teams inside and it'll make our D better inside the paint. Would make us number 1 i'm betting and Joe will give us more 3s than Royce and Bogey together. My only worries is Favors health.

Return to Utah Jazz