Trent Forrest-PGOTF?

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya, DelaneyRudd

GobertReport
RealGM
And1: 2,594

Trent Forrest-PGOTF? 

Post#1 » by GobertReport » Yesterday 4:06 am

Dude has been playing well.
The artist formally known as Underkanter.
Charlie_S
Rookie
And1: 77

Re: Trent Forrest-PGOTF? 

Post#2 » by Charlie_S » Yesterday 5:16 am

He has certainly been looking better than Oni these past few games. I like his quickness, hustle and overall poise, if he can ever develop into a respectable shooter on open looks he can definitely become a useful NBA player.
Crunch 99
Head Coach
And1: 2,599

Post#3 » by Crunch 99 » Yesterday 1:42 pm

Much of his game is coming along nicely, but he's only at 25% on three point fg%. That's a problem. Maybe he will improve that percentage; I don't know.
zero24gravity
Bench Warmer
And1: 550

Post#4 » by zero24gravity » Yesterday 11:08 pm

Charlie_S wrote:He has certainly been looking better than Oni these past few games. I like his quickness, hustle and overall poise, if he can ever develop into a respectable shooter on open looks he can definitely become a useful NBA player.

Oni appeared to have fallen behind Ily recently, then got in the game the other night & busted his a$$. Was diving for loose balls & defending hard. Hopefully was a wake up call that pays off. With that said, it's good to have a number of young & hungry players that when getting opportunities are playing hard. I don't know if Oni or Forrest is better or more valuable at this point, but good to have each depending on the situation. ... and I'm still waiting for more regular Brantley sightings during meaningful game minutes! :)

I do like the poise that Forrest plays with, and his size at the point spot. He's gotta get confidence in that 3 point shot. Can't pass them up. Everyone is expected to let them fly, when open, unless your name is Gobert.

Return to Utah Jazz