Mitchell out at least two games with back strain.

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

Crunch 99
General Manager
And1: 3,681

Mitchell out at least two games with back strain. 

Post#1 » by Crunch 99 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:43 am

Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell out at least next 2 games with lower back strain
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32942486/utah-jazz-star-donovan-mitchell-least-next-2-games-lower-back-strain
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,298

Re: Mitchell out at least two games with back strain. 

Post#2 » by babyjax13 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 am

Hopefully more precautionary than anything. Will be interesting to see how we do, might be a chance for Clarkson to get back some confidence.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
babyjax13
RealGM

Post#3 » by babyjax13 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:29 am

Well, it sounded precautionary, and we won one of them. That's probably what we needed to do, is win 1 of 2. If we win the second, that's bonus.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,465

Post#4 » by Inigo Montoya » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:32 pm

Should have stuck to my original GTS guess. :banghead:
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.
Crunch 99
General Manager
And1: 3,681

Post#5 » by Crunch 99 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:11 pm

babyjax13 wrote:Well, it sounded precautionary, and we won one of them. That's probably what we needed to do, is win 1 of 2. If we win the second, that's bonus.

It will be a disappointment if we don't win at Portland. If the early Rotowire report is correct, starters McCollum and Nurkic will be out along with rotation players Zeller and Covington. Lillard and Powell are capable of going off to get the Blazers a win, but the Jazz should be favored on paper imo.
babyjax13
RealGM

Post#6 » by babyjax13 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:21 pm

Crunch 99 wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:Well, it sounded precautionary, and we won one of them. That's probably what we needed to do, is win 1 of 2. If we win the second, that's bonus.

It will be a disappointment if we don't win at Portland. If the early Rotoworld report is correct, starters McCollum and Nurkic will be out along with rotation players Zeller and Covington. Lillard and Powell are capable of going off to get the Blazers the win, but the Jazz should be favored on paper imo.

I think we've got a good chance, but it is Lillard, and we do have small guards go off pretty often.

JColl
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,254

Post#7 » by Catchall » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:45 am

babyjax13 wrote:
Crunch 99 wrote:

It will be a disappointment if we don't win at Portland. If the early Rotoworld report is correct, starters McCollum and Nurkic will be out along with rotation players Zeller and Covington. Lillard and Powell are capable of going off to get the Blazers the win, but the Jazz should be favored on paper imo.

I think we've got a good chance, but it is Lillard, and we do have small guards go off pretty often.

Portland just got blown out at home against the Dallas team we beat on Christmas. They're in bad shape right now.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
Inigo Montoya
Forum Mod - Jazz
Forum Mod - Jazz
And1: 7,465

Post#8 » by Inigo Montoya » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:42 pm

And we just added to their misery and gave Lillard another reason to finally jump ship.
Draft Nate Wolters - FAILED
Keep Nate Wolters - FAILED
KqWIN wrote:Why are we talking about Middleton, Harris, and Porter?

The real decision the Jazz FO is making is between Continuity, Cap Flexibility, and Cash Considerations.

Return to Utah Jazz