Game 41: Utah Jazz (28-12) @ Detroit Pistons (8-30)

Moderators: DelaneyRudd, FJS, Inigo Montoya

babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 9,288

Re: Game 41: Utah Jazz (28-12) @ Detroit Pistons (8-30) 

Post#21 » by babyjax13 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:04 am

tugs wrote:
sip wrote:Thank God we signed Rudy Gay with the MLE to fix our perimeter defense. This front office is a disaster. For 3 years we have known perimeter defense was a huge issue and for 3 years they have ignored it. Hopefully with Ainge in the mix we can finally shake things up but unfortunately we lack the assets to make a decent move. Ingles has pretty much lost all his value and Conley likely isn't worth much on that contract.

Sent from my SM-G988U using RealGM mobile app
They have Paschall and House now, then Valentine soon, but it all boils down to whether Coach Q plays his personnel

Valentine is one of the worst perimeter defenders I've ever seen. Paschall and House help, but we also have a problem with ball-movement in the second unit, especially with Joe and Trent out. We have to figure out a way to address that while also improving our perimeter D, and I think that's a very tough order.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl

Return to Utah Jazz