Gobert takes a veiled (or not so) swipe at Donovan?

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

ForeverRDjazz
Starter
And1: 541

Re: Gobert takes a veiled (or not so) swipe at Donovan? 

Post#21 » by ForeverRDjazz » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:50 am

vryadli wrote:
ForeverRDjazz wrote: Part of me believes they want Mitchell in the bigger market more than maybe Mitchell wants the bigger market?

Why "they" would want specifically him? There are enough of brilliant guards around the league. Including new ones - like Ja Morant or LaMelo... or if to include older guys - Beal, Lillard... And I intentionally do not point to highest tear guards - like Curry, CP, Harden.

But I am pretty sure that disproportionally blown hype around DM just killing Utah chances for the ring. Though I think that DM is somewhat more reasonable in shot selection this year, I'm afraid that it is too easy to revert to bad habits. Actually even Kobe, though he number of times recognized that fault publicly, never completely overcame "herioic" mode approach.
And you think media would like LBJ playing in Utah? I remember the media giving him half hour to tell the world he was going to south beach. DM goes to New York he becomes top ten to league MVP. Rest is just garbage. Mitchell said so. Media is pulling big market and big market teams. Mitchell is from NY and home town boy wants to go home sounds like media story. Not Mitchell is playing at a high level and should be in the MVP talks. Media is saving it. Why? Why sell small market Utah? Plz :noway:

Return to Utah Jazz