Jazz @ Blazers

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

CAE15
Assistant Coach
And1: 699

Post#181 » by CAE15 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:37 am

Bonzi wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That's because you don't watch the Blazers. Roy is much more valuable to us than AK is to you. Roy is basically Deron for us. Would you rather play a game without AK or without Deron? AK of course, Deron is your leader and your playmaker, as Roy is for us. Our closest Comparison for AK is probably Outlaw, sure it would hurt to play without him, but not nearly as much as Roy.

Okay im probably one of the biggest outlaw non blazer fan but to say he is even close to AK is a joke. Roy isn't like deron he doesnt run 90% of the plays for his team, he is the off guard that runs them sometimes. Probably more so then blake or jack.
BlzrsExplosion
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#182 » by BlzrsExplosion » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:47 am

Hahahahahahahahahhaha at this whole thread.

Bottom line: Blazers 3 wins, Jazz 1 win.

Deal.
blazersmaniac8
Analyst

Post#183 » by blazersmaniac8 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:52 am

New Jazzy Nets wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Okay im probably one of the biggest outlaw non blazer fan but to say he is even close to AK is a joke. Roy isn't like deron he doesnt run 90% of the plays for his team, he is the off guard that runs them sometimes. Probably more so then blake or jack.

He isn't comparing outlaw to ak47 talent wise... he's comparing them ROLE wise. Also you havent seen much of portland roy runs the offense for about 80% of the game if not higher. Anyways don't beat urselves up to hard jazz fans you just lost to a better team. :wavefinger:
CAE15
Assistant Coach

Post#184 » by CAE15 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 11:12 am

blazersmaniac8 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He isn't comparing outlaw to ak47 talent wise... he's comparing them ROLE wise. Also you havent seen much of portland roy runs the offense for about 80% of the game if not higher. Anyways don't beat urselves up to hard jazz fans you just lost to a better team. :wavefinger:

Their not compared role wise either, outlaw is a good 6th man with defense.

As for better team, I cant say much, not every night is boozer going to go 3-16 and we'll be missing AK. Nor will webster and outlaw be making everything they put up. But where is the faith in your other players, everyone was saying if roy didnt play you guys would lose. Have some faith in your team.
farzi
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#185 » by farzi » Sun Jan 6, 2008 11:37 am

To be fair, from past experience, we lost when Roy was out. It's an educated guess. No, we didn't expect webster to step up and play like that, but we're thankful.

It has nothing to do with faith.
Thank you for all the memories BRoy. You were a class act and brought hope to an entire region for 5 years. You will be missed.
stevebozell
Starter

Post#186 » by stevebozell » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:13 pm

J~Rush wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I win again EGame :rofl:

:rofl: @gangster fans playing troll tag.
ColdBlue wrote:I think NJN should go to the cave and whip up a Sloan + NJN + anal lube = Championship sig.
Jazzfan Bayamon
Veteran

Post#187 » by Jazzfan Bayamon » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:17 pm

LOL

Why should I care what freaking Blazers fan feel? Did I hurt their feelings???

I'm sorry LoserX, but they can kiss my ass. This is our board, and our thread. I haven't posted ONCE in their pathetic board and they come here TROLLING saying we got no class??? Half their posters (trolls) don't even have 100 posts, so just **** THE HELL OFF.
Siempre con mi isla del encanto!!
pr0nny
Senior

Post#188 » by pr0nny » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:11 pm

Haha...look what I found back in the first few pages

xstockholmsyndromex wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Oh great, the Potland Jailblazers get a lead, and the trolls come out of hiding. Where we you in the first half???

An actual Jailblazers zinger! in 2008! With a bonus 'Potland' thrown in!

Priceless.
CAE15
Assistant Coach

Post#189 » by CAE15 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:13 pm

pr0nny wrote:Haha...look what I found back in the first few pages

-= original quote snipped =-

An actual Jailblazers zinger! in 2007! With a bonus 'Potland' thrown in!

Priceless.

Lol. Whats priceless is you still think it's 2007.
loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,046

Post#190 » by loserX » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:50 pm

Jazzfan Bayamon wrote:LOL

Why should I care what freaking Blazers fan feel? Did I hurt their feelings???

I'm sorry LoserX, but they can kiss my ass. This is our board, and our thread. I haven't posted ONCE in their pathetic board and they come here TROLLING saying we got no class??? Half their posters (trolls) don't even have 100 posts, so just **** THE HELL OFF.

We can still conduct ourselves with respect. It's easy for other people to say we have no class when we post things like "shoot your **** self", isn't it?

Seriously, I'm tired of EVERY SINGLE game thread turning out like this. Everyone is responsible for their own posts no matter what team they're a fan of.

Don't worry...we're on to trolls from other boards who start stuff. Trust me. But PLEASE don't sink to the name-calling, profane level...all that does is get you in trouble too. Just use the "report" function on their posts, and ignore them.
Tabasco
Bench Warmer
And1: 185

Post#191 » by Tabasco » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:51 pm

EGame wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

We have beaten Detroit and Dallas, good try though.

Edit: Looks like I got beat posting this :$

OMG we've beaten Dallas and Detroit too!! Championship here we come!!

Portland fans saying Jazz fans are classless trolls is funny considering I didn't see a single negative Jazz fan's post on your board. You guys over here are making a real good name for yourselves. You should be proud.
JeffJordan
Junior

Post#192 » by JeffJordan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm not a Blazer or Jazz fan but saw the game last night and the Blazers WON the game. So bitching and moaning about not getting the calls is BS-- need a tissue?

I read all of the forums on realgm and this thread is comparable to a Lakers thread-- very sad and classless. Give credit where credit is due Jazz fans. The last game thread against the Blazers was the same way.
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 11,936

Post#193 » by Effigy » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:11 pm

New Jazzy Nets wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Clearly AK is better (and he should be, he makes, what 4 times as much money?) But Travis is our closest comparison to him, they're both the 3rd best players on their teams. They're both combo forwards who average about 11-12 points and 5-6 boards a game. All of our plays do run through Roy, so the Deron comparison is very very apt. Beating a good team like you guys without Roy is VERY impressive, and you guys missing AK doesn't make that difference up, not even close. Playing without Deron would make up the difference.
Tabasco
Bench Warmer

Post#194 » by Tabasco » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:19 pm

Bonzi wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Clearly AK is better (and he should be, he makes, what 4 times as much money?) But Travis is our closest comparison to him, they're both the 3rd best players on their teams. They're both combo forwards who average about 11-12 points and 5-6 boards a game. All of our plays do run through Roy, so the Deron comparison is very very apt. Beating a good team like you guys without Roy is VERY impressive, and you guys missing AK doesn't make that difference up, not even close. Playing without Deron would make up the difference.

Well I can tell you this much, if AK was playing there's no way Webster goes off like he did in that 3rd quarter. And that was obviously the turning point in the game. So it would have made a much bigger difference than you care to admit.
ppilot
Freshman

Post#195 » by ppilot » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:39 pm

Tabasco wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Well I can tell you this much, if AK was playing there's no way Webster goes off like he did in that 3rd quarter. And that was obviously the turning point in the game. So it would have made a much bigger difference than you care to admit.

If's are a dangerous game to play, they can go on forever. Who's to say that with Brandon Roy, the Blazers wouldn't have jumped out to a steady lead and kept it the entire game so Martell doesn't have to go off for 24 in the third. By the way, Websters previous career high came against a completely healthy Jazz and most of those came in one quarter.

Trying to compare AK and Roy is the most ridiculous argument ever. He is not a true PG like Deron Williams but the ball flows through him at least 75 to 80 percent of the time in the first three quarters and 100% in the 4th quarter. Roy has been playing at an all-star level for the past month and is the motor that powers the Blazers engine. Most blazer fans would not expect many wins with him out.
downundernugget
Junior

Post#196 » by downundernugget » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:44 pm

heck even i feel sorry for you Jazz fans on realgm. Having to put up with this crap from Blazer fans after a win :banghead: :crazy:

It's nice their team is winning but with the way they act you would think that some of the fans actually think they are on the team :rofl:

It looks like the NW will be a 3 team race this season which is good for the NBA and good for us fans who enjoy close divisional rivalries.
EGame
Head Coach
And1: 264

Post#197 » by EGame » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:19 pm

Tabasco wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

OMG we've beaten Dallas and Detroit too!! Championship here we come!!

Portland fans saying Jazz fans are classless trolls is funny considering I didn't see a single negative Jazz fan's post on your board. You guys over here are making a real good name for yourselves. You should be proud.

Congratulations, I could care less who you have beaten. I was just simply answering the dude's question on beating two top teams he mentioned in his post and then he just wants to downplay by saying who Portland has lost too. And tell me where I called anyone classless trolls, because I am pretty sure I haven't.
Tabasco
Bench Warmer

Post#198 » by Tabasco » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:35 pm

EGame wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Congratulations, I could care less who you have beaten. I was just simply answering the dude's question on beating two top teams he mentioned in his post and then he just wants to downplay by saying who Portland has lost too. And tell me where I called anyone classless trolls, because I am pretty sure I haven't.

Hey did you know that the Blazers are the 3rd youngest team EVER??!!
EGame
Head Coach
And1: 264

Post#199 » by EGame » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:51 pm

Hey did you know that the Blazers are the 3rd youngest team EVER??!!

Which make the win over you guys and this season even more sweeter. :clap:
Billy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 161

Post#200 » by Billy » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:54 pm

Blazer fans, please show some good character and just walk away. No reason to start trouble.

Return to Utah Jazz