Its just the Clippers

Moderators: FJS, Inigo Montoya

Da110n0rcutt
Junior
And1: 0

Its just the Clippers 

Post#1 » by Da110n0rcutt » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 am

Okay before we all get excited about beating the Clippers and say we are destined for the playoffs. Remember its a HOME game and we still have to beat them at their place on Monday, and to say that would be a quality road win I don't really think so...because the Clippers SUCK! I mean at this rate we will only win between 39 to 46 games, and I really don't think the way the West is looking that the Jazz will make it to the playoffs, so we are on the outside looking in! Its time for some real changes (especially if we can't pull it off in L.A. on Monday), what has to happen? The Jazz can still salvage the season with just reaching the midpoint of the season tonight. So where do we look to improve and whats our next move...or do we make a move? But standing pat really sends a signal to the future of our franchise in D-Will and C-Booz that we are settling for where we are at and pretty much putting this season in the books...I don't think we want to do that to our franchise by sending that signal because we should be sending the signal of we will do whatever it takes to improve this team for now...cause we want to WIN now.

:pray:
“We’re a playoff team, just not a championship team..I think we still need a couple more pieces and until we get those pieces.." - Deron Williams
CAE15
Assistant Coach
And1: 699

Post#2 » by CAE15 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:35 am

You cant just trade for superstars and have them fit, this isn't a video game. Jazz are most likely done dealing. Im not sure why the jazz suck on the road, but theres nothing we can really do about it.
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

just 

Post#3 » by Da110n0rcutt » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:43 am

just keep in mind everyone...

we played 20 home games and 21 road games so far...so how do we finish better from the first half to the second half of the season? My prediction is 39 wins and 43 loses, but if we have mirror image of the first half of the season we will end up 44 wins and 38 loses...so if by some divine mircale we turn it around on the road we would be lucky to win 48 to 50 games.
“We’re a playoff team, just not a championship team..I think we still need a couple more pieces and until we get those pieces.." - Deron Williams
Ascheier
Freshman

Post#4 » by Ascheier » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:51 am

Do you seriously have nothing else to do than write long posts and copy+paste them on every Jazz board? You don't even have valid points. 39 games...you've got to be kidding me. The Clippers will win more than that. You should be banned from the internet.
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

Post#5 » by Da110n0rcutt » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 am

Remaining road games that include 1 in San Antonio, 1 in Dallas, 1 in Phoenix, 2 in New Orleans, and 1 in Boston!

The reason for other posts in other forums is because not everyone has an account to every forum so I want everyone's opinion, not just ones that will shoot me down every time I post, so thanks I will take note of what you said, which is for about 5 seconds, thanks come again!
Da110n0rcutt
Junior

? 

Post#6 » by Da110n0rcutt » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:04 am

Ascheier- "Do you seriously have nothing else to do than write long posts..."

You HAVE POSTED 9 times! I have read many more long posts then mine. Rooks always run their mouths, and just gets them in trouble by sticking their foot in their mouth!

:banghead: :wavefinger: :crazy: :rofl: :noway:
CAE15
Assistant Coach
And1: 699

Re: ? 

Post#7 » by CAE15 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:12 am

Da110n0rcutt wrote:Ascheier- "Do you seriously have nothing else to do than write long posts..."

You HAVE POSTED 9 times! I have read many more long posts then mine. Rooks always run their mouths, and just gets them in trouble by sticking their foot in their mouth!

well other then jazz need to make this trade and we wont win with our current roster threads, you probably also have about 9 posts.
loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,047

Post#8 » by loserX » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:12 am

Take the back-and-forthing elsewhere, fellas.

The fact of the matter is, no one is saying this team is perfect. And we didn't get into the playoff picture by beating the Clippers tonight (so no need to devalue that win), we got there by beating a whole bunch of teams. And we have to beat a bunch more to stay there.

We're good enough to win; our problems are with intensity and effort. This whole board is bipolar...after every win, "we're on a roll, here's the turning point, give 'em hell guys", etc. etc. After every loss, "WE SUCK! blow up the team! Trade half our players!" etc. etc. The team is too inconsistent for us to get freaked out over a single win or loss...we'll all end up tearing our hair out if we keep that up ;)
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#9 » by Duiz » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 am

If the Golden State would have made a comeback in chicago, we would be in the playoffs as of tonight.

This guy is making me sick. Somebody ban him please.
The Sheik
General Manager

Post#10 » by The Sheik » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Da110n0rcutt wrote:
Rooks always run their mouths, and just gets them in trouble by sticking their foot in their mouth!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!......Hypocrite alert...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Neon Black
Starter
And1: 19

Post#11 » by Neon Black » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:27 pm

I never knew that:

# of internet forum posts = more expertise and validity. Serioulsy now, it's the internet.

Anyway in response to Da110on0rcut's post, I really don't think anyone is THAT excited about the Clippers win. It's common knowledge that if something doesn't change on the road that we'll need to make some changes on this team (which is easier said than done). But you can't blame a fan for being optimistic.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#12 » by bleu » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Da110n0rcutt wrote:Ascheier- "Do you seriously have nothing else to do than write long posts..."

his 9 posts>your 235

you seriously shouldn't be talking, especially if its making fun of rookies. this dude had 9 posts and i all ready like him better than you.
Duiz
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#13 » by Duiz » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Da110n0rcutt wrote:Remaining road games that include 1 in San Antonio, 1 in Dallas, 1 in Phoenix, 2 in New Orleans, and 1 in Boston!

So....

4 /w Memphis, 4 /w Minesotta, 3 /w LA clips, 2 w/ Seattle, 2 /w Chicago, 2 /w Golden State, 2 /w New Jersey, 1 w/ New York, 1 w/ Atlanta

Your point is?
Sloanfeld
Banned User

Post#14 » by Sloanfeld » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Duiz wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

So....

4 /w Memphis, 4 /w Minesotta, 3 /w LA clips, 2 w/ Seattle, 2 /w Chicago, 2 /w Golden State, 2 /w New Jersey, 1 w/ New York, 1 w/ Atlanta

Your point is?

Actually, 3 with Memphis, 1 with GS, and 1 with New Jersey.

Return to Utah Jazz