Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Re: Get to Know Your Thunder Fans! 

Post#101 » by Andre Roberstan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:11 pm

mcmokken wrote:
slick_watts wrote:hi all.

i've been a thunder fan since the early 90's, and have been posting on the internet about this team since that time.

i'm originally from new york. i spent some time in the pacific northwest as a lad. i've never been to oklahoma, but i did live in texas for awhile.

i made the regrettable decision to become a moderator of this forum several years ago.

i enjoy latina women.

I remember the slick_watts era of this forum. Those were some good times. Your contributions are missed.

He's still pretty active on the DailyThunder discord—we have bantz over there sometimes. It's a bit looser than RealGM.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#102 » by bondom34 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:20 pm

3rd best mod this board ever had.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#103 » by Pillendreher » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Andre Roberstan wrote:
mcmokken wrote:
slick_watts wrote:hi all.

i've been a thunder fan since the early 90's, and have been posting on the internet about this team since that time.

i'm originally from new york. i spent some time in the pacific northwest as a lad. i've never been to oklahoma, but i did live in texas for awhile.

i made the regrettable decision to become a moderator of this forum several years ago.

i enjoy latina women.

I remember the slick_watts era of this forum. Those were some good times. Your contributions are missed.

He's still pretty active on the DailyThunder discord—we have bantz over there sometimes. It's a bit looser than RealGM.

A bit? I don't think RealGM has an asschat, does it? :lol:
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#104 » by Andre Roberstan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Pillendreher wrote:
Andre Roberstan wrote:
mcmokken wrote:

A bit? I don't think RealGM has an asschat, does it? :lol:

I prefer to think of that as the TrueChamp Containment Zone.
Perk-Punt
Ballboy
And1: 6

Post#105 » by Perk-Punt » Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Perk-Punt is in the house!!
In the newest/future immortal words of Pusha " If you know you know..."
SecondTake
Veteran
And1: 1,493

Post#106 » by SecondTake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:07 pm

I'm a Canadian, from Toronto in my 30s that happens to be an OKC fan despite having absolutely no relation to OKC or the US in general. WB's way of playing every regular season game like it's the playoffs got me hooked initially and over the seasons I just grew to be a fan of the entire team, all around with WB still being my favorite player in the NBA.

If I got to a Raptors-OKC game here in Toronto I'm rooting for OKC all day.
Anderson Silva
Ballboy
And1: 20

Post#107 » by Anderson Silva » Fri Mar 8, 2019 7:27 am

I mostly lurk on here now-a-days, but used to post actively. Until I got banned by a mod with no warning for arguing Westbrook Vs Rose back in the day.

My old profile - some may remember me lol
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=95308

Anywho - Im from Perth Australia. Followed Thunder/Sonics since '94.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#108 » by Pillendreher » Fri Mar 8, 2019 10:29 am

Anderson Silva wrote:I mostly lurk on here now-a-days, but used to post actively. Until I got banned by a mod with no warning for arguing Westbrook Vs Rose back in the day.

I have reported you for blasphemy. :P
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,929

Post#109 » by slick_watts » Sat Mar 9, 2019 3:31 pm

Anderson Silva wrote:I mostly lurk on here now-a-days, but used to post actively. Until I got banned by a mod with no warning for arguing Westbrook Vs Rose back in the day.

i remember you.
Dmagic
Pro Prospect
And1: 297

Post#110 » by Dmagic » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:06 am

Magic is my first team Thunder is my next LeBron is my main man so call me T-Rex. some times I like to rhyme sometimes I like to snap same damn thing but you can call it rap. I really like your coach yeah I think he's real smart and if George keeps it up y'all gonna go far yep built for the playoffs Russ on the take off - from the free throw liiine yo Durant it's nearly time. to meet your **** maker btw the team hit ya girl and didn't even thank her. yes I mean sex no not thru a text it's called a chu chu train and who's got next! Sorry I'm up too late nice to meet y'all good luck in the playoffs

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder