Off topic thread

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: Off topic thread 

Post#461 » by spearsy23 » Sun Jan 6, 2019 8:15 pm

I'm convinced Phillip Rivers is the only offensive player in this game that wants to play another week
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
KKP
Freshman
And1: 3

Post#462 » by KKP » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:36 pm

Bogdan Bogdanovic little reminiscent of the Mela , a player is not selfish isolation .. good for empty minute when Denis , an individual is better .. .
JustOneFix
Analyst
And1: 408

I just really had a crazy, insane day 

Post#463 » by JustOneFix » Sun Apr 7, 2019 3:32 am

Just gonna spoiler this for the kids—AR

Spoiler:
OK, I'm 40. I just woke up Saturday mourning. My wife, who was like town's complete bombshell like 5-10 years ago (this is no joke) was making a lunch. I was playing around with our 3 year old boy and we were watching OKC-Pistons game on replay. After the game I went for the cofe in the downtown and later on I got the call. It was one of my best friends who just came from Iran where he was was playing ball for some serious money. Do I want't go out? Yeah sure. So, so he crushed to my place at like 1 to midnight and were drinking and watching Brooklyin-millawuke or whatever. I got some MDME, we were drinking and I kissed my wife and my kid goodnighit. We wwent out and after couple of hours we ended up with 2, absolute amazing 2, 23 and 24 years old chicks. One was brown and one was blond. He took the bronw one in his BMw and the ywent to his apartment. I was left with the blonde one. We went to a club were we were snorting MDMe, drinking hard drink and after some time I attacked her right away. Little bitch was all over me. I was kissing her all over the body, she was amazuing. I basically threw most of her clothes right in the damn club and was licking her tits, neck and her ass. After somoe time, this 23 year old bombshell, that could be my daughter (she thaught I was 28) led me to her place where I Beat the living **** out of her. I was **** her like a maniac. So we **** for like a hour and then, all of sudden, in the middle of my mdme & alcholol & pussy frenzy insane thought started to haunt me. Is OKC going to play GS, Houston or Denver in the first round? I swear to God i stoped with ****, and i asked her, do you know who is Russel Westbrook, Paul George or OKC? She made a face like I was asking her about the landing on the Mars. She had no idea who is Westbrook, George or OKC. She never heard of ttha before. I kept talking about the playoff seeding but she was on another planet and I kept **** her despite all of this and wheh i finished my job I called a taxi and now I'm home with my wife and my boy sleeping in the next room.

I'm drinking Jack Daniels. It's 5 in the mourning, I'm listening to Sex Pistols and the worst part is, in the next 10 hours, I have to drive to Budapest, Hungary, to pick up my friend at the airport who's coming back from Berlin, where we played basketball in some German league. And there is no doubt this entire night is going to repeat with him in Budapest like 15v hours from now....
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: I just really had a crazy, insane day 

Post#464 » by bondom34 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 3:39 am

MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Thundershock88
Starter
And1: 2,234

Post#465 » by Thundershock88 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 3:45 am

JustOneFix wrote:OK, I'm 40. I just woke up Saturday mourning. My wife, who was like town's complete bombshell like 5-10 years ago (this is no joke) was making a lunch. I was playing around with our 3 year old boy and we were watching OKC-Pistons game on replay. After the game I went for the cofe in the downtown and later on I got the call. It was one of my best friends who just came from Iran where he was was playing ball for some serious money. Do I want't go out? Yeah sure. So, so he crushed to my place at like 1 to midnight and were drinking and watching Brooklyin-millawuke or whatever. I got some MDME, we were drinking and I kissed my wife and my kid goodnighit. We wwent out and after couple of hours we ended up with 2, absolute amazing 2, 23 and 24 years old chicks. One was brown and one was blond. He took the bronw one in his BMw and the ywent to his apartment. I was left with the blonde one. We went to a club were we were snorting MDMe, drinking hard drink and after some time I attacked her right away. Little bitch was all over me. I was kissing her all over the body, she was amazuing. I basically threw most of her clothes right in the damn club and was licking her tits, neck and her ass. After somoe time, this 23 year old bombshell, that could be my daughter (she thaught I was 28) led me to her place where I Beat the living **** out of her. I was **** her like a maniac. So we **** for like a hour and then, all of sudden, in the middle of my mdme & alcholol & pussy frenzy insane thought started to haunt me. Is OKC going to play GS, Houston or Denver in the first round? I swear to God i stoped with ****, and i asked her, do you know who is Russel Westbrook, Paul George or OKC? She made a face like I was asking her about the landing on the Mars. She had no idea who is Westbrook, George or OKC. She never heard of ttha before. I kept talking about the playoff seeding but she was on another planet and I kept **** her despite all of this and wheh i finished my job I called a taxi and now I'm home with my wife and my boy sleeping in the next room.

I'm drinking Jack Daniels. It's 5 in the mourning, I'm listening to Sex Pistols and the worst part is, in the next 10 hours, I have to drive to Budapest, Hungary, to pick up my friend at the airport who's coming back from Berlin, where we played basketball in some German league. And there is no doubt this entire night is going to repeat with him in Budapest like 15v hours from now....

Things that never happened for 500, Alex.
JustOneFix
Analyst
And1: 408

Post#466 » by JustOneFix » Sun Apr 7, 2019 3:48 am

Hey listen to all your Mid west asholes, if you ever come to easetrn Europe. you have a place to stay and i guarantee a night of your lifetime!! trust me man, you won't regret. Just buy a ticket plane and you're all mine!!
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,288

Post#467 » by Jstock12 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 12:38 pm

Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,072

Post#468 » by Dadouv47 » Sun Apr 7, 2019 2:59 pm

time to insert the ''Westbrook cool story bro'' meme I guess :roll:
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#469 » by Old Man Game » Sun Apr 7, 2019 9:29 pm

bondom34 wrote:Image

.gif usage doesn't get any more on point than this.
RunOKC
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,383

Post#470 » by RunOKC » Sun Apr 7, 2019 11:05 pm

what a ride
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,024

Post#471 » by slick_watts » Mon Apr 8, 2019 2:33 pm

this needs to be stickied.
SecondTake
Veteran
And1: 1,493

Post#472 » by SecondTake » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Sounds legit.
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#473 » by Andre Roberstan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:13 pm

I uh

yeah

I think I'm probably gonna just merge this with the offtopic thread
LuDux1
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,029

Post#474 » by LuDux1 » Sun May 5, 2019 6:25 pm

Grant Grant and Grant visited Klaipeda to watch Grant play
jambalaya
Sixth Man
And1: 286

Post#475 » by jambalaya » Mon May 6, 2019 10:57 pm

Dn4sty
Analyst
And1: 1,906

Post#476 » by Dn4sty » Fri May 10, 2019 8:33 pm

So this just happened in my life. Scary/crazy and everything else https://www.facebook.com/1438740113/posts/10213306662327926?s=79800921&v=i&sfns=mo
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,188

Post#477 » by ThunderBolt » Fri May 10, 2019 10:07 pm

Dn4sty wrote:So this just happened in my life. Scary/crazy and everything else https://www.facebook.com/1438740113/posts/10213306662327926?s=79800921&v=i&sfns=mo

Scary stuff. It's pretty amazing what modern medicine can do in those situations. Wish you the best.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
hardenASG13
Analyst
And1: 1,322

Post#478 » by hardenASG13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm

https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/id/27054210/100-facts-2019-fantasy-football-season

This article always makes me think of a lot of you guys, who think the stats you post are 100 percent conclusive evidence/strong points. Take the time to read the intro, as that is what I’m referring to not the football numbers. Stats can be used/manipulated to argue almost anything, depending on your agenda and which ones you want to use or ignore. It’s about being able to understand the context of the stats you are seeing, and interpreting what they are really saying.

I have a masters degree in applied behavior analysis. The entire grad track is basically centered around taking valid data, knowing how to interpret it, and how to derive an accurate picture of it and identifying trends. Most of you who try to be smarter than everyone because of the numbers you use as undeniable evidence are way, way, worse at these things than you realize, and would be laughed at in any intelligent conversation regarding interpreting and understanding data/statistics.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,188

Post#479 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:47 pm

I was actually more convinced when you said you coached girls middle school basketball.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
hardenASG13
Analyst
And1: 1,322

Post#480 » by hardenASG13 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:53 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:I was actually more convinced when you said you coached girls middle school basketball.

No, still high school frosh boys. Why would I lie about either of those :lol:

What did you think of the point? Do you agree or disagree? Will you have enough self confidence to offer an opinion before the rest of the herd?

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder