Post#461 » by gaoj2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:23 am

The comment above are all all dreaming, this team suck
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Re: Let's Make a Deal: Thunder Trade Targets 

Post#462 » by bondom34 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:44 am

gaoj2 wrote:I think OKC fans are dumbest in NBA who still believe the owner will pay the luxury tax. Remember you have Westbrook, Kevin durant, James harden and Ibaka couple seasons. But the owner don't want to pay harden 2 million more so he decide to trade harden to Houston a what? None of them remain in OKC uniform. May be Steve Adam who got from toronto via Houston. So what Adam can do nothing to win a champ. Just save your money and time, this ownership will never overpay for champ

Did you miss their payroll last year or nah.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Atomic Punk
Pro Prospect
And1: 328

Post#463 » by Atomic Punk » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:57 pm

gaoj2 wrote:I think OKC fans are dumbest in NBA who still believe the owner will pay the luxury tax. Remember you have Westbrook, Kevin durant, James harden and Ibaka couple seasons. But the owner don't want to pay harden 2 million more so he decide to trade harden to Houston a what? None of them remain in OKC uniform. May be Steve Adam who got from toronto via Houston. So what Adam can do nothing to win a champ. Just save your money and time, this ownership will never overpay for champ

I think it is pretty ironic for someone who writes like they are borderline illiterate to call anyone dumb.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,167

Post#464 » by ThunderBolt » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:24 pm

gaoj2 wrote:The comment above are all all dreaming, this team suck

The pervious post before this one was yours. So...
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#465 » by Andre Roberstan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:34 pm

gaoj2 wrote:The comment above are all all dreaming, this team suck

If you have something constructive to say, say it. If you don't, don't come on the board just to troll.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#466 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 pm

After last night I would start considering if we could get Ingram by taking Deng...it’s that bad.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
CoachD
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,819

Post#467 » by CoachD » Tue Dec 5, 2017 8:05 pm

bondom34 wrote:

Harden had to be dealt because of the fat contract of Kendrick Perkins. Had it not been for that 8 million, OKC could have offered Harden the full max.

That being said, NOBODY was sure Harden was a max player, and truthfully, if he stayed with Westbrook and Durant, never would have gotten enough touches to look like one.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#468 » by bondom34 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 8:15 pm

CoachD wrote:
bondom34 wrote:

Harden had to be dealt because of the fat contract of Kendrick Perkins. Had it not been for that 8 million, OKC could have offered Harden the full max.

That being said, NOBODY was sure Harden was a max player, and truthfully, if he stayed with Westbrook and Durant, never would have gotten enough touches to look like one.

Did you miss their payroll last year or nah. Actually and 2 years ago.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Balkman32
Lead Assistant
And1: 808

Post#469 » by Balkman32 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:36 pm

What are you talking about. They have paid it for the 3 of the past 4 years and they were planning on paying it in that year but the snake went to join the best team in the league.

The idea was not that they didn't want to give James 2 million. They offered him a 4 year $56 million deal. They could have offered him 4 years $60 million. So the difference was $4 million. The salary cap for the entire roster that year 12-13 was $59 million. The Thunder knew they could compete with that team. But, Sam decided to double down, get a bunch of younger prospects and picks and try to build a second younger core so that the Thunder could be layers with electric players for 10-15 year sand also protect themselves from losing someone if a career injury occurred or if a snake left in FA. Plus harden wanted to start and the Thunder basically had no bench.

This team just took on Melo's $52 million contract that relates to an additional $20 million in tax room they just signed up for w/o the ability to move off Melo's money because he retains his full no trade clause.

So maybe get your facts straight before you bring this crap.
BleedGreen1989
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,776

Post#470 » by BleedGreen1989 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:35 am

Knrstz wrote:After last night I would start considering if we could get Ingram by taking Deng...it’s that bad.

Huh? No chance in hell LA does that. Any team would be foolish not to take that deal.

The guy I’d be trying hard to move, if possible, is Andre.
Kizz Fastfists
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,487

Post#471 » by Kizz Fastfists » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 am

BleedGreen1989 wrote:The guy I’d be trying hard to move, if possible, is Andre.

Moving Andre doesn't do anything but make the team worse. Moving PG helps the team tank and gets them something out of the mistake.
"The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." -George Bernard Shaw
BleedGreen1989
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,776

Post#472 » by BleedGreen1989 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:50 am

Kizz Fastfists wrote:

Moving Andre doesn't do anything but make the team worse. Moving PG helps the team tank and gets them something out of the mistake.

Helps the team tank?

Maybe that’s what fans feel at the moment but there can’t be any way the front office is going to tank this season.
Kizz Fastfists
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,487

Post#473 » by Kizz Fastfists » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 am

BleedGreen1989 wrote:Helps the team tank?

Maybe that’s what fans feel at the moment but there can’t be any way the front office is going to tank this season.

That is why they won't move Andre. If they really wanted to tank the two players to move would be Adams and Roberson. They won't move either of them. The might move PG since he is going to walk after the season, but they will win enough from here out to be a 6-8 seed and that will be just enough to keep the front office from doing what is in the best interests of the organization.
"The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." -George Bernard Shaw
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#474 » by Andre Roberstan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:26 pm

BleedGreen1989 wrote:
Kizz Fastfists wrote:

Helps the team tank?

Kizz is Team Tank or Championship. He's been calling for us to trade everyone and tear down for 2 years now.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#475 » by ThunderBolt » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Even a good trade will end predictably. The player will come in a provide an immediate boost. However between dononvans whacky roststions and lack of an offensive system, bad habits will begin to take root in the players game eventually rendering him useless.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#476 » by dakomish23 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 am

RoLo being shopped. Seems like a good fit. This team desperately needs someone who can soak up mins with Adams on the bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#477 » by dakomish23 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:42 am

Knrstz wrote:Even a good trade will end predictably. The player will come in a provide an immediate boost. However between dononvans whacky roststions and lack of an offensive system, bad habits will begin to take root in the players game eventually rendering him useless.

I hope they don’t get guys who need to be set up, b/c those guys will be sorely disappointed. Get them guys who can do stuff if given the ball

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#478 » by ThunderBolt » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:54 am

dakomish23 wrote:RoLo being shopped. Seems like a good fit. This team desperately needs someone who can soak up mins with Adams on the bench

Rolo could really help this team lock down the seven seed. Yippee.

The last thing we need to do is trade any kind of an asset to improve this team that isn’t making any effort to improve themselves.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#479 » by dakomish23 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am

Knrstz wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:RoLo being shopped. Seems like a good fit. This team desperately needs someone who can soak up mins with Adams on the bench

The last thing we need to do is trade any kind of an asset to improve this team that isn’t making any effort to improve themselves.

I’m assuming it wouldn’t be a big asset. C market always seems saturated.

You’re right about the effort part though. When it seems they care about winning above else, they win. At least based on the few games I’ve seen

Spoiler:

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

#FreeJimmit
thekaoswithin
Junior
And1: 240

Post#480 » by thekaoswithin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

I’m assuming it wouldn’t be a big asset. C market always seems saturated.

You’re right about the effort part though. When it seems they care about winning above else, they win. At least based on the few games I’ve seen

Rolo for Huestis and Dakari.

Bulls 90% wouldn't take that, but it's also the most I'd be willing to give up. Who knows, maybe the Bulls give Huestis time and find something valuable. That's not going to happen here.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder