Victor Oladipo Appreciation Thread 

Post#1 » by Thabo Sefolosha » Sat Jul 1, 2017 1:51 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patches Perry
RealGM
And1: 15,366

Re: Victor Oladipo Appreciation Thread 

Post#2 » by Patches Perry » Sat Jul 1, 2017 2:29 am

I really liked Oladipo. Great 2 way player, seemed like a cool guy. Seemed like he never found his groove on this team. I wish him all the best. That dunk of the year was amazing.
RunOKC
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,399

Post#3 » by RunOKC » Sat Jul 1, 2017 3:03 am

Was a decent player. Thought he was going to do a lot better this season. Thanks for the effort Vic.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,222

Post#4 » by ThunderBolt » Sat Jul 1, 2017 4:22 am

Bye.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,210

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Sat Jul 1, 2017 4:34 am

Good kid, good player. I stand that he's worth that contract and wish him well.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,137

Post#6 » by Dadouv47 » Sat Jul 1, 2017 5:42 am

I saw. I didn't like it. Fake tough guy to me. Happy he's gone

(Still a pretty underrated defender and improved a lot his 3 pts % so who knows...)

EDIT : to be fair with him, he needs the ball in his hands and that's why he wasn't a good fit in OKC
Ontario
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,100

Post#7 » by Ontario » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:43 am

You know I had this guy on my Fantasy team his last two years with Orlando... I totally anticipated he'd blow back up in Indiana as the teams primary guy. Couldn't have happened to a nicer kid, it's a shame he never got to be the anchor on the bench unit as the primary ball handler on the floor and a potential 6th man of the year in OKC like Presti was envisioning.

As an aside if the all-star teams swapped Horford over to team Lebron we could actually see the "What could have been" thunder of Westbrook, Durant, Horford and Oladipo all out on the floor together. I'm never going to let any GSW fan I meet in real life forget about it.
If you do not know how good a basketball player Gary Payton was just go and stand near him for a little while, there's a good chance he'll come over and tell you. - Ahmad Rashad

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder