spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: 2/4 - 1PM CST | G54: Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder 

Post#141 » by spearsy23 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 10:23 pm

slick_watts wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:
i have a lot of observations on how thunder fandom in general has changed since kd left especially insofar as the demonizing of 'emotions' is considered. when spearsy23 asked if i was hurt, presumably as a pejorative, it reminded me of that.

It wasn't perjorative at all. Unfulfilled expectations hurt, we're all trying to get through it together, it's normal to lash out though.

i expected westbrook to have a down season.

It must have been very disappointing when December happened. Are you coping well?
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,023

Post#142 » by slick_watts » Sun Feb 4, 2018 10:28 pm

spearsy23 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:It wasn't perjorative at all. Unfulfilled expectations hurt, we're all trying to get through it together, it's normal to lash out though.

It must have been very disappointing when December happened. Are you coping well?

there's nothing to cope with. my expectations have been met. but, it'd have been nice in this case if westbrook could exceed them. team needs it.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#143 » by spearsy23 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 10:32 pm

slick_watts wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:

there's nothing to cope with. my expectations have been met. but, it'd have been nice in this case if westbrook could exceed them. team needs it.

Not well it seems. I'd recommend getting at least thirty minutes of exercise each day and eating more fruit. Especially during the winter months the decreased sunlight can have a large effect on mood.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,023

Post#144 » by slick_watts » Sun Feb 4, 2018 10:37 pm

spearsy23 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:

Not well it seems. I'd recommend getting at least thirty minutes of exercise each day and eating more fruit. Especially during the winter months the decreased sunlight can have a large effect on mood.

:roll:

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder