Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Thundershock88
Starter
And1: 2,234

Re: 3/30 - 7PM CST | G76: Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder 

Post#61 » by Thundershock88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:49 am

NaturalThunder wrote:
Thundershock88 wrote:
NaturalThunder wrote:Guess Russ' pull-up three pointers in a close, winnable game last night that resulted in a loss didn't deter him from displaying the same dumba**ery tonight.

What's funny is, we drew that up after a timeout.

We didn't draw up s**t. Or, if Donovan did actually draw up something worth a damn, Russ did typical stupid late-game-Russ crap and ignored it to try and play hero.

I love Russ. He'll forever be my favorite NBA player...ever. However, he's still highly frustrating and, regardless of whatever light you try to paint him in, his extreme level of confidence has a tendency to rear its ugly head in the form of incredibly stupid play in late, close games.

Read on Twitter

:lol: at the 8:40 mark, you can clearly see Bill Doh lied. It was an iso 3 from the get go. Didn't even try to give him a pick or anything.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,059

Post#62 » by slick_watts » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:52 am

bondom34 wrote:People really gotta stop being upset.

fan is short for fantatic.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,211

Post#63 » by ThunderBolt » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:54 am

bondom34 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Only thing I’m upset with is the pelicans loss and the fact the clippers play Portland. If we’re going to make a run at a draft pick, it would be nice if our efforts were rewarded.

I don't even care about the pick. I kinda just want the season over. This team is miserable, I've enjoyed watching non Thunder games so much more this year.

Considering where players like Booker, Antetokounmpo , Mitchell and others were drafted, I care a lot about the pick.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#64 » by bondom34 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:54 am

slick_watts wrote:

Touche.

But actually it's short for fanatic.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#65 » by bondom34 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:55 am

Knrstz wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:Only thing I’m upset with is the pelicans loss and the fact the clippers play Portland. If we’re going to make a run at a draft pick, it would be nice if our efforts were rewarded.

I don't even care about the pick. I kinda just want the season over. This team is miserable, I've enjoyed watching non Thunder games so much more this year.

Considering where players like Booker, Antetokounmpo , Mitchell and others were drafted, I care a lot about the pick.

I just wish it were a video game and they could autoplay the last 6. Rip off the band aid.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,059

Post#66 » by slick_watts » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 am

bondom34 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:

Touche.

i'd lose an entire day's work if i corrected your typos you make when you post from your phone :wink:
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#67 » by bondom34 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:56 am

slick_watts wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
slick_watts wrote:

Touche.

i'd lose an entire day's work if i corrected your typos you make when you post from your phone :wink:

I know, and its a rarity I see one from you so I couldn't resist :P.
Thundershock88
Starter
And1: 2,234

Post#68 » by Thundershock88 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 am

Knrstz wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:Only thing I’m upset with is the pelicans loss and the fact the clippers play Portland. If we’re going to make a run at a draft pick, it would be nice if our efforts were rewarded.

Presti is pretty spot on in the draft, too.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder