Preferable First Round Matchups

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Who would you like to see in the 1st Round?

Utah Jazz
20%
San Antonio Spurs
10%
Denver Nuggets
3%
Minnesota Timberwolves
7%
Golden State Warriors
43%
New Orleans Pelicans
3%
Portland Trail Blazers
13%

Total votes: 30

ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,210

Re: Preferable First Round Matchups 

Post#81 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Balkman32 wrote:
Kizz Fastfists wrote:
Balkman32 wrote:This team is just too talented compared to others.

What team is OKC legitimately more talented than that they are going to play in the first round? I can't think of a single team. Yes, Russ will be the best player in any series unless they are playing Houston or GS, but overall the top 8 of the other team will be better then the top 8 of OKC. That is BEFORE we factoring the points OKC will lose due to coaching. Last year OKC was good enough to beat Houston with competent coaching. Is OKC talented enough to beat Utah, Portland, SA, etc? Sure, but there is no chance they do it with Donovan setting the rotations and letting them play street ball.

Donovan has shown that he has stuff up his sleeves. OKC is a top 5 talent team in this league. Only ones with more talent are probably GSW and Houston. Boston would be in that convo but with no Irving and Hayward, the Thunder would roll on those guys.

At best, dononvan might have up his sleeves using the lineup rotations that people here have been screaming about all season.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Balkman32
Lead Assistant
And1: 808

Post#82 » by Balkman32 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:44 pm

What line up do you want that you havent seen? Or seen enough on?
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#83 » by dakomish23 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:46 pm

bondom34 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:You don't have to be a homer to be supportive.

Hoping they don’t make the playoffs & wishing for the season to end is being supportive?

You don’t have to be a homer but if you’re going to be negative most of the year, I don’t see how that can be classified as supportive.

Some people have wanted to tank 2 years now. I can't call that less of a fan, they see a different plan. I've at times needed to step away from.this team bit will always hope for the best even when I don't expect it. Just gotta hope pg stays and they do Some.damage.

They got what might be their best matchup and the 4 seed. After all this. Its weird

I’m splitting up overal fandom from support this year. I think you can be a fan of a team and hate what they did all year.

Like I did with the Knicks :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,210

Post#84 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Balkman32 wrote:What line up do you want that you havent seen? Or seen enough on?

Melo bench units were much more successful than George’s bench led units. Patterson with the starters, specifically Adams.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Balkman32
Lead Assistant
And1: 808

Post#85 » by Balkman32 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:36 pm

Knrstz wrote:
Balkman32 wrote:What line up do you want that you havent seen? Or seen enough on?

Melo bench units were much more successful than George’s bench led units. Patterson with the starters, specifically Adams.

You will get what yoyu want.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder