Re: WCQF | (4) Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz (5) | UTA 3-2 

Post#1641 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:49 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
Sorry buddy.. must of hit a nerve

Must of is also dumb.

I get it youre upset.. no need to make yourself look like a fool

I mean, it kinda is. It's a pretty weird suggestion.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
RalphSampsonJr
Pro Prospect
And1: 584

Post#1642 » by RalphSampsonJr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:52 am

bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:Must of is also dumb.

Why? Because you guys love for Russ blinds you?

The dude shot 43 shots and its the talk of the nba community. That is the last impression he will leave before the season starts.
That sort of thing can leave a bad impression when FAs look at signing.

Funny how some cant look at Russ in a neutral light. Its like he can do no wrong to some of you
RalphSampsonJr
Pro Prospect

Post#1643 » by RalphSampsonJr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 am

bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:Must of is also dumb.

ANd im not just talking one game. Russ has become imfamous for this sort of thing. Then his last game he lives up to his so called “reputation”

Older vets may not want to deal with a floor general who is stuck in his ways and if you sign with the thunder you will only ever be a small foot note in Russ’ story next year
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#1644 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:56 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:

Why? Because you guys love for Russ blinds you?

The dude shot 43 shots and its the talk of the nba community. That is the last impression he will leave before the season starts.
That sort of thing can leave a bad impression when FAs look at signing.

Funny how some cant look at Russ in a neutral light. Its like he can do no wrong to some of you

No...because I'll say what is true.

No free agent, ever, has looked at 1 game and said "You know what, the guy that was doing that should have passed me the ball more, I was shooting 2-15. Because of that, I'm leaving." The entire suggestion that a free agent would decide that based off a game, and not only that, but a game in which he's shooting that poorly, is asinine.

Russ can do wrong.

Your suggestion was dumb.

Both these things are true.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1645 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:

ANd im not just talking one game. Russ has become imfamous for this sort of thing. Then his last game he lives up to his so called “reputation”

Older vets may not want to deal with a floor general who is stuck in his ways and if you sign with the thunder you will only ever be a small foot note in Russ’ story next year

And PG also directly said after the game he had no problems...sooooo...gonna say still a dumb suggestion.

PG took 2 less FGAs per 100 this year than last. Russ took over 6 fewer. Going to say yea, it was a dumb suggestion.
RalphSampsonJr
Pro Prospect

Post#1646 » by RalphSampsonJr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:18 am

bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I mean, it kinda is. It's a pretty weird suggestion.

And PG also directly said after the game he had no problems...sooooo...gonna say still a dumb suggestion.

PG took 2 less FGAs per 100 this year than last. Russ took over 6 fewer. Going to say yea, it was a dumb suggestion.

Haha. Wow. Remind me to never speak ill of your king again.

All im trying to say is you are only as good as your last game. Russ just left his imprint on the season by taking more shots that all four starters combined.

Heres a suggestion/question then.. is Russ’ playing style a deturant for vets?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1647 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:

All im trying to say is you are only as good as your last game. Russ just left his imprint on the season by taking more shots that all four starters combined.

No?

And if you're only as good as your last game I assume you want George gone.
RalphSampsonJr
Pro Prospect

Post#1648 » by RalphSampsonJr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:32 am

bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:And PG also directly said after the game he had no problems...sooooo...gonna say still a dumb suggestion.

No?

Im pretty indifferent about him actually. His inconsistancy frustrates the **** outa me.

Funny how defensive you guys get towards Russ though. I love him as much as the next guy just feel he doesnt help OKCs cause when it comes to recruiting.. and lets be honest OKC needs all thr help it can get when attracting players
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1649 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:

No?

Im pretty indifferent about him actually. His inconsistancy frustrates the **** outa me.

Funny how defensive you guys get towards Russ though. I love him as much as the next guy just feel he doesnt help OKCs cause when it comes to recruiting.. and lets be honest OKC needs all thr help it can get when attracting players

I'm not defensive at all, but if that's why you think they haven't signed free agents I suggest a map and the CBA FAQ.
RalphSampsonJr
Pro Prospect

Post#1650 » by RalphSampsonJr » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 am

bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:No?

I'm not defensive at all, but if that's why you think they haven't signed free agents I suggest a map and the CBA FAQ.

Haha OK. Good talk
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1651 » by bondom34 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:41 am

RalphSampsonJr wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
RalphSampsonJr wrote:

Haha OK. Good talk

Like really, you think guys line up to move to Oklahoma for half the money they could make elsewhere? Sounds like a fantastic idea.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: WCQF | (4) Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz (5) | UTA 4-2 

Post#1652 » by dakomish23 » Tue May 1, 2018 9:20 pm

Pillendreher wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Stay Me7o

Not defending him in anyway b/c he was awful outside of games 1&3 but according to basketball reference:

Game 1 PG +3 WB -1 Melo +1
Game 2 PG -8 WB -5 Melo +4
Game 3 PG -13 WB -25 Melo -20
Game 4 PG -15 WB -14 Melo -18
Game 5 PG +13 WB +10 Melo -6
Game 6 PG -2 WB -1 Melo -19

Totals: PG -24 WB -36 Melo -58

Anybody have the net ratings?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,309

Re: WCQF | (4) Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz (5) | UTA 4-2 

Post#1653 » by getrichordie » Thu May 10, 2018 4:28 am

What team really wants one year of Melo ball? What team benefits from that? The only thing I can think of is of a team who has buyer's remorse on a contract and wants to get rid of it so they sell Melo the dream of being a featured guy in their offense. Anybody else have any ideas?

If Presti can't find a suitable trade partner, he has to stretch him right? From what I was reading, a buy out still counts towards the total salary.
[twitter] @thunderdustin

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder