No votes

Total votes: 15

spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: 10/21 | G3: Sacramento Kings at Oklahoma City Thunder - 6PM CST 

Post#201 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:32 am

Knrstz wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:**** Presti and Donovan. Fire both.

Don’t forget Michael cage.

I'm not even going to bother learning the new guy's name. **** him too
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#202 » by Pillendreher » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:32 am

spearsy23 wrote:
Pillendreher wrote:This game should not be televised. They're getting rolled by a 20 win team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using RealGM mobile app

It's rated M.

M for Müll (=garbage)?
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,059

Post#203 » by slick_watts » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:33 am

schroder-westbrook looks just as i suspected it would.
NaturalThunder
General Manager
And1: 3,905

Post#204 » by NaturalThunder » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:34 am

anthony00 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:
anthony00 wrote:this team may be washed but i will never top being a thunder fan lol

Just because someone is disappointed or negative doesn’t mean they aren’t a fan. Tonight was a bad loss. A VERY bad loss.

someone here said "i hate this team" lol then don't be a fan go bandwagon the dubs lol

I do hate this team. Like Knrstz said, I don't hate the franchise. I'm allowed to hate a single iteration of our team. I hated last year's team, too. Most Thunder fans did. Last season sucked. It was incredibly disappointing. Somehow, just three games into this season, it looks like this team and this season may be even more sucky and even more disappointing.
Said in a thread about which point guards would make OKC better if they replaced Westbrook:
Coxy wrote:I think with a PG like George Hill, they'd be better than current.
NaturalThunder
General Manager
And1: 3,905

Post#205 » by NaturalThunder » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 am

Heck, Russ and George combined for 61 points on 23/41 shooting and we still lost by double digits to a bottom three team.
Said in a thread about which point guards would make OKC better if they replaced Westbrook:
Coxy wrote:I think with a PG like George Hill, they'd be better than current.
anthony00
Analyst
And1: 1,514

Post#206 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 am

NaturalThunder wrote:Heck, Russ and George combined for 61 points on 23/41 shooting and we still lost by double digits to a bottom three team.

thats because the rest of the team sucks
anthony00
Analyst

Post#207 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:36 am

NaturalThunder wrote:
anthony00 wrote:
Knrstz wrote:Just because someone is disappointed or negative doesn’t mean they aren’t a fan. Tonight was a bad loss. A VERY bad loss.

someone here said "i hate this team" lol then don't be a fan go bandwagon the dubs lol

I do hate this team. Like Knrstz said, I don't hate the franchise. I'm allowed to hate a single iteration of our team. I hated last year's team, too. Most Thunder fans did. Last season sucked. It was incredibly disappointing. Somehow, just three games into this season, it looks like this team and this season may be even more sucky and even more disappointing.

i see your point
QPR
Veteran
And1: 3,826

Post#208 » by QPR » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:36 am

Patterson and Ferguson means no production from 40% of the starters.
getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,309

Post#209 » by getrichordie » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:36 am

Knrstz wrote:
getrichordie wrote:This game is just growing pains for us. I just hope we learn quick. Everyone has had their fair share of mistakes tonight that have nothing to do with Donovan’s coaching. George in foul trouble. Westbrook with small mistakes down the stretch. Free throw shooting.

Let’s just hope they learn quick, fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Growing pains? Lol Westbrook is thirty years old. Billy is in his fourth season. Besides terd Ferguson, the guy who should be going through growing pains, diallo, is a bright spot.

Yes. Growing pains.

We are scratching the surface of what this team can be with the new additions. Also, having no Roberson definitely puts more of a load on everyone. That’s the silver lining of it all. The entire team has to be better on defense if they want to succeed. And they will be, but it will take some time. The offense is also going to look a lot different with Schroder playing off of Westbrook and vice versa.

People are just really impatient. This is going to be a process for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
[twitter] @thunderdustin
anthony00
Analyst

Post#210 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:36 am

slick_watts wrote:schroder-westbrook looks just as i suspected it would.

scrhoder is not an nba player anymore
spearsy23
RealGM

Post#211 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 am

Is hamidou diallo our 4th best player?
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
anthony00
Analyst

Post#212 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 am

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:
getrichordie wrote:This game is just growing pains for us. I just hope we learn quick. Everyone has had their fair share of mistakes tonight that have nothing to do with Donovan’s coaching. George in foul trouble. Westbrook with small mistakes down the stretch. Free throw shooting.

Growing pains? Lol Westbrook is thirty years old. Billy is in his fourth season. Besides terd Ferguson, the guy who should be going through growing pains, diallo, is a bright spot.

Yes. Growing pains.

We are scratching the surface of what this team can be with the new additions. Also, having no Roberson definitely puts more of a load on everyone. That’s the silver lining of it all. The entire team has to be better on defense if they want to succeed. And they will be, but it will take some time. The offense is also going to look a lot different with Schroder playing off of Westbrook and vice versa.

Exactly
Osirus89
Starter
And1: 2,016

Post#213 » by Osirus89 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 am

Diallo played more minutes than Ferguson. That's a step in the right direction. Took Donovan this long to figure that out.

At least the Pelicans are good.
spearsy23
RealGM

Post#214 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 am

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Yes. Growing pains.

How does this apply to the thunder but not to literally every other team? If we're going to get more comfortable so is everyone else.
Osirus89
Starter
And1: 2,016

Post#215 » by Osirus89 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 am

spearsy23 wrote:Is hamidou diallo our 4th best player?

Yes
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Post#216 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:38 am

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Yes. Growing pains.

Dude we didn’t play the warriors. We ought to be able to beat the kings without russ and George. Expectations are an ok thing to have.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
anthony00
Analyst

Post#217 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:39 am

RaptorsLife wrote:
Okc lost there defense assistant griffin to raptors. Could be a big loss
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#218 » by Pillendreher » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:39 am

getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:

Yes. Growing pains.

Oh just shut up with this kind of bull. I don't know what's worse: The team's performance or this turd.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
spearsy23
RealGM

Post#219 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 am

I honestly think this is more on Presti than Donovan
anthony00
Analyst

Post#220 » by anthony00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 am

Knrstz wrote:
getrichordie wrote:
Knrstz wrote:Growing pains? Lol Westbrook is thirty years old. Billy is in his fourth season. Besides terd Ferguson, the guy who should be going through growing pains, diallo, is a bright spot.

Yes. Growing pains.

Dude we didn’t play the warriors. We ought to be able to beat the kings without russ and George. Expectations are an ok thing to have.

These are not the kings of last year they beat a utah team that almost beat the dubs lol. Plus we lost one of our defensive coaches .

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder