Whether you like it or not, our offense looks much better thanks to Donovan.

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Whether you like it or not, our offense looks much better thanks to Donovan. 

Post#61 » by bondom34 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:02 pm

Pillendreher wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I'll try blocking again, maybe it works, who knows.

Information

You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

:-?

I got the same...
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Re: Whether you like it or not, our offense looks much better thanks to Donovan. 

Post#62 » by Pillendreher » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:05 pm

bondom34 wrote:
Pillendreher wrote:
bondom34 wrote:I'll try blocking again, maybe it works, who knows.

Information

You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

:-?

I got the same...

This is a human rights violation.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,049

Post#63 » by slick_watts » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm

you're both being absurd right now.
Kizz Fastfists
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,501

Post#64 » by Kizz Fastfists » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:46 am

Dead last in the NBA in offense. Under 100 points in half their games. What exactly is the offensive looking much better than thanks to Donovan? A pile of dog crap could coach offense just as well as Donovan.
"The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." -George Bernard Shaw
Funcrusher
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,216

Post#65 » by Funcrusher » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:05 am

slick_watts wrote:you're both being absurd right now.

Is it weird that I read this in that voice?
gh123 wrote:Zion lucky if he gets 18 ppg on decent efficiency. Midget big man is a no-career in NBA. Chuck being the only wonder. Zion is the next Tractor Trailer at best.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#66 » by Pillendreher » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:08 am

Great offensive performance yet again.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
anthony00
Analyst
And1: 1,514

Post#67 » by anthony00 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:21 pm

getrichordie wrote:Sure. Everyone is upset about last night’s game. Our defense sucked. Without Roberson and with some new faces, the Thunder are going to have to figure that part out.

Speaking of Roberson, his absence is a silver lining as Abrines, Ferguson, Diallo, and Burton are getting an opportunity to show they can be a key rotation player and yes, maybe even a starter.

With no more Melo to stop the ball from moving and the absence of Roberson’s lack of offense, the offense is opening up and guys are getting better looks. The ball is moving, more guys are involved and we look more like a team rather than a 1 or 2-man show.

This team is going to go through growing pains as everyone will be forced to play better defense due to Roberson’s injury. That’s going to be the hardest hill to climb, in my opinion.

Donovan has talked about not just relying on one guy to carry the load (Russ) so he’s opening up the offense because we now have the personnel and he’s going to see who can contribute.

It’s no coincidence that Roberson goes down and all of a sudden we are talking about how Abrines has expanded his offensive game or how a Diallo or a Burton is impacting the game.

This season is going to be the highest evolution (thus far) of a Donovanian offense with no Melo to stop the ball and no Roberson (for the time being) to allow the opposing defense to pack the paint.

This is the year that Russ gets that help and it will because of Billy “da goat” Donovan.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

this is about as wrong as can be

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder