Around the NBA: FREE AGENCY EXTRAVAGANZA EDITION

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 9,262

Re: Around the NBA: FREE AGENCY EXTRAVAGANZA EDITION 

Post#61 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 am

spearsy23 wrote:Ja Morant is going to be an amazing player. He's so good, especially for someone who feels like he had such a long way to go before he's a finished product.

I’ve been pretty high on JJJ but it looks like ja might be the better player. Especially since JJJ is a foul machine.
kdthunderup
Pro Prospect
And1: 372

Post#62 » by kdthunderup » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 am

Is it just me or does the league feel like it has more talent than ever before? I think the past couple of draft classes have been very solid and a lot of players are breaking out or showing promise.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,135

Post#63 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 am

Luka has been pretty awful down the stretch.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,135

Post#64 » by spearsy23 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:30 am

kdthunderup wrote:Is it just me or does the league feel like it has more talent than ever before? I think the past couple of draft classes have been very solid and a lot of players are breaking out or showing promise.

I think it's just in a transitional phase, so we're still getting some older guys but also seeing the breakouts.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder