Undecided
33%

Total votes: 6

acheema0
Sophomore
And1: 104

Re: Game 2- OKC Running Buffalo Vibrations VS Wash Wizzy-Bullets 7:00PM CST 

Post#41 » by acheema0 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Late in the game, when CP3 came back in for the end, on the Wiz broadcast they mentioned an exchange where Shai asked who was running PG he or CP and CP said he (as in CP3) was. I might be reaching a bit but this makes me believe that maybe the Thunder (or maybe Billy) have stricter positional roles and that might be why Shai doesn't look to pass at all when he's on the floor w CP3/Dennis.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Post#42 » by Pillendreher » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:42 pm

acheema0 wrote:Late in the game, when CP3 came back in for the end, on the Wiz broadcast they mentioned an exchange where Shai asked who was running PG he or CP and CP said he (as in CP3) was. I might be reaching a bit but this makes me believe that maybe the Thunder (or maybe Billy) have stricter positional roles and that might be why Shai doesn't look to pass at all when he's on the floor w CP3/Dennis.

I thought they were going to encourage ball movement throughout the team?
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,202

Post#43 » by ThunderBolt » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:02 pm

Pillendreher wrote:
acheema0 wrote:Late in the game, when CP3 came back in for the end, on the Wiz broadcast they mentioned an exchange where Shai asked who was running PG he or CP and CP said he (as in CP3) was. I might be reaching a bit but this makes me believe that maybe the Thunder (or maybe Billy) have stricter positional roles and that might be why Shai doesn't look to pass at all when he's on the floor w CP3/Dennis.

I thought they were going to encourage ball movement throughout the team?

Stricter positional roles in a position less league. Billy is playing 4d Chess. “Tall Ball” soon to follow.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder