Game 6- The Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects vs The Other Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects 11/2 @ 4PM

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,137

Re: Game 6- The Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects vs The Other Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects 11/2 @ 4PM 

Post#21 » by Dadouv47 » Sun Nov 3, 2019 12:29 am

I love watching Gallo but wish we could trade him ASAP. His trade value is not going higher than it already is (and odds of him getting injured are pretty high so...)
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,212

Re: Game 6- The Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects vs The Other Team With All Of LA's Picks & Prospects 11/2 @ 4PM 

Post#22 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Nov 3, 2019 12:40 am

Dadouv47 wrote:I love watching Gallo but wish we could trade him ASAP. His trade value is not going higher than it already is (and odds of him getting injured are pretty high so...)

Same here. There really isn’t much benefit for for either side in waiting. Teams like Portland, Denver or Dallas would benefit by having him to help improve seeding.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#23 » by spearsy23 » Sun Nov 3, 2019 12:42 am

ThunderBolt wrote:
Dadouv47 wrote:I love watching Gallo but wish we could trade him ASAP. His trade value is not going higher than it already is (and odds of him getting injured are pretty high so...)

Same here. There really isn’t much benefit for for either side in waiting. Teams like Portland, Denver or Dallas would benefit by having him to help improve seeding.

December 15th to match salaries.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#24 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Nov 3, 2019 12:43 am

Fortunately for muscala, bad performances really aren’t hurting his numbers. After today’s performance, he only dropped to 5.6% from three on the year.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#25 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Nov 3, 2019 12:45 am

spearsy23 wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:

December 15th to match salaries.

True. However bazemore is available now but I’m sure Presti is going to try get max value.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#27 » by spearsy23 » Sun Nov 3, 2019 2:00 am

Old Man Game wrote:Looking at our team's minutes distribution I'm happy to see SGA leading the entire roster.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/OKC/2020.html

Usage too. And I know he's not passing much, but a 9% tov% with the highest usage on the team is pretty amazing.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#28 » by Old Man Game » Sun Nov 3, 2019 2:48 am

spearsy23 wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:Looking at our team's minutes distribution I'm happy to see SGA leading the entire roster.

Usage too. And I know he's not passing much, but a 9% tov% with the highest usage on the team is pretty amazing.

If he can just start drawing more fouls around the rim instead of trying this incredible (low percentage) circus shots all the time, we'll really have something.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#29 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Nov 3, 2019 2:55 am

Old Man Game wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:

If he can just start drawing more fouls around the rim instead of trying this incredible (low percentage) circus shots all the time, we'll really have something.

He’s pretty craft around the basket. He’s shown a really nice midrange pull-up that I think he needs to use a bit more to open things up for him. Sometimes it becomes too obvious that he’s going to the basket.
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#30 » by Old Man Game » Sun Nov 3, 2019 2:59 am

ThunderBolt wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:
spearsy23 wrote:Usage too. And I know he's not passing much, but a 9% tov% with the highest usage on the team is pretty amazing.

He’s pretty craft around the basket. He’s shown a really nice midrange pull-up that I think he needs to use a bit more to open things up for him. Sometimes it becomes too obvious that he’s going to the basket.

He's had some amazing finishes but I don't think its a long term success strategy. Hopefully he just doesn't force it.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder