Welcome ThunderBolt!

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Welcome ThunderBolt! 

Post#1 » by Andre Roberstan » Mon Nov 4, 2019 8:53 am

As some of you have probably noticed, I'm less and less active on the forums these days due to encroaching real-life responsibilities.

To that end, I talked with Howard Mass and we decided to add another co-moderator for the Oklahoma City Thunder forum.

Please congratulate Thunderbolt, who I'm sure will make a great addition to the RealGM team. I'm excited to have him here to help with the day-to-day running of things and make sure this is the best experience possible for everyone here.
Pillendreher
RealGM
And1: 9,952

Re: Welcome ThunderBolt! 

Post#2 » by Pillendreher » Mon Nov 4, 2019 9:52 am

Glückwunsch.
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,223

Post#3 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Nov 4, 2019 10:01 am

Pillendreher wrote:Glückwunsch.

Dankeschön
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#4 » by spearsy23 » Mon Nov 4, 2019 10:40 am

Congrats! Long overdue
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
Pillendreher
RealGM

Post#5 » by Pillendreher » Mon Nov 4, 2019 10:58 am

ThunderBolt wrote:

Dankeschön

Your first official act needs to be a stickied thread called "Why Jerami Grant sucks, has always sucked and will always suck".
"I don't know of any player that, when the shot goes up, he doesn't want it to go in," Donovan said
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Nov 4, 2019 11:20 am

Pillendreher wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:

Dankeschön

Your first official act needs to be a stickied thread called "Why Jerami Grant sucks, has always sucked and will always suck".

You might try switching to a desktop. It seems your mobile device keeps auto correcting 2pat’s name.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Nov 4, 2019 12:52 pm

On a somewhat more serious note, thanks for the congratulations. I didn't necessarily want to be a moderator in the past. However, as I thought about it I decided to do it because I like this forum more than others. The twitter-style comment section on other websites doesn't really encourage good discussion like this format does. I thought if Andre Roberstan had someone to co-moderate alongside him, it would help keep the forum active and enjoyable for everyone

Howard asked me what changes I plan to make, and for the most part the answer is not many. I'll try to stay on top of things and keep the appropriate threads stickied, locked and organized. For the most part, I want to encourage discussion and not stifle it. If I've butted heads with you in the past, rest assured I don't have a vendetta and won't be looking to needlessly warn or ban anyone. I'll try to be reasonable with my interpretation of the forum rules, and if possible with send a PM before giving a warning or strike if the situation allows for it.

I'm under the same rules as everyone else and I'll do my best to follow them. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the forum , please don't hesitate to share them.
Pillendreher
RealGM

Post#8 » by Pillendreher » Mon Nov 4, 2019 3:02 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
Pillendreher wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:Dankeschön

You might try switching to a desktop. It seems your mobile device keeps auto correcting 2pat’s name.

Second, Patterson is 10/27 from 3 and Grant 4/19.

I will accept gifts above > $ 10 with your apology.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by ThunderBolt » Mon Nov 4, 2019 3:29 pm

Pillendreher wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:
Pillendreher wrote:

Second, Patterson is 10/27 from 3 and Grant 4/19.

I will accept gifts above > $ 10 with your apology.

He's fading fast after the 6-10 game.

Spoiler:
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,060

Post#10 » by slick_watts » Tue Nov 5, 2019 1:51 pm

oh no
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#11 » by ThunderBolt » Tue Nov 5, 2019 2:20 pm

slick_watts wrote:oh no

The biggest thing you have to worry about is me accidentally editing your post when I am intending to quote and respond. I’ve done that three times in less than 24 hours.
slick_watts
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,060

Post#12 » by slick_watts » Tue Nov 5, 2019 2:36 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:

The biggest thing you have to worry about is me accidentally editing your post when I am intending to quote and respond. I’ve done that three times in less than 24 hours.

at least it wasn't Pillendreher.
Thabo Sefolosha
Thunder Forum The Opening Tip
And1: 6,543

Post#13 » by Thabo Sefolosha » Tue Nov 5, 2019 4:12 pm

congratulations! :nod:
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,137

Post#14 » by Dadouv47 » Tue Nov 5, 2019 10:07 pm

Thunderbolt & SGA dinasty is coming!

Congrats
ken6199
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 18,558

Post#15 » by ken6199 » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:19 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:

What you can do is edit his post and make it sound like he agrees with you if he is challenging anything you said. It makes you look good.

Congrats man. OKC board wins round 1 but us GB team will come back with a better offer next time for sure!
RealGM loves you, Melissa.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder