Welcome to OKC Aleksej POKUsevski

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

Big nick
Junior
And1: 317

Re: Welcome to OKC Aleksej POKUsevski 

Post#201 » by Big nick » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:47 pm

slick_watts wrote:there's a rumor that poku denied a g-league assignment at some point this year and that has resulted in a rift with the team and it's why he hasn't played much.

This makes sense, you can tell by watching the bench he's out on a island by himself.
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,657

Post#202 » by Clav » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:41 pm

Waiver Wire Poku now.... which team picks him up ?

I'm sure after clearing waivers a team will sign him for a rest-of-season contract (~$600-800k)
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:
winforlose
General Manager
And1: 3,455

Post#203 » by winforlose » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:45 pm

So I know Poku had injury issues and his shooting was inconsistent to say the least. My question is how was his defense? Is he a Jaden McDaniels type big who is quick enough to defend 1-3 and big enough to defend the 4? Or is he more of a classic PF/C who is to slow to guard anything but the 4/5?
Clav
Starter
And1: 1,657

Post#204 » by Clav » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:42 pm

winforlose wrote:So I know Poku had injury issues and his shooting was inconsistent to say the least. My question is how was his defense? Is he a Jaden McDaniels type big who is quick enough to defend 1-3 and big enough to defend the 4? Or is he more of a classic PF/C who is to slow to guard anything but the 4/5?

I have to say he's not terrible at guarding his position, and PFs, some "3-and-D" SFs (guys that just stand waiting for shots etc), but he doesn't have the footspeed to be like Jaden McDaniels on the wing. I think Poku's best defensive work was as a weakside shot blocker or getting hands up and contesting without having to change direction completely
Cheers
\m/
:guitar:

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder