12/23/20 | G1: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - 7PM CST

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, ThunderBolt

Old Man Game
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,766

Re: 12/23/20 | G1: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets - 7PM CST 

Post#41 » by Old Man Game » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:11 pm

I'm still mad about last night. I can't believe the first f****** game of the season gets canceled for us. And we're the only team to have to deal with this b******* so far. What are the f****** odds?

Sent from my moto g power using RealGM mobile app
ThunderBolt
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 13,470

Post#42 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Old Man Game wrote:I'm still mad about last night. I can't believe the first f****** game of the season gets canceled for us. And we're the only team to have to deal with this b******* so far. What are the f****** odds?

The silver lining is I tell myself that Theo wasn't going to get to play so now that's one more game we can see him.
Dadouv47
Head Coach
And1: 2,823

Post#43 » by Dadouv47 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Old Man Game wrote:I'm still mad about last night. I can't believe the first f****** game of the season gets canceled for us. And we're the only team to have to deal with this b******* so far. What are the f****** odds?

The league feels so sorry about this. A player broke the protocol rules and was fined less than 20% of what he earns per game and will still be get paid from that postponed game :banghead:

Basically if you are aren't a rookie or a player with a ''bad a contract'' that earn little money, it's worth breaking the rules.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder