Game 2 (but not really) OKC @ Charlotte December 26, 6PM CST

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Re: Game 2 (but not really) OKC @ Charlotte December 26, 6PM CST 

Post#81 » by spearsy23 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:40 pm

I thought baze was superb. All the ingredients for a perfect modern day 4 are there. and all in a package that looks straight out of the 70's!
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#82 » by spearsy23 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:45 pm

24/9/7 would be the perfect stat line for shai this season. Hopefully on just slightly better efficiency
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#83 » by Old Man Game » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:14 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:I kind of like this Keinrich Williams guy by the way. He works hard. Also his hair is mind blowing to me. Anyone with the self confidence to rock that do can't be all bad.

I've never seen a mullet on a black guy before. It's like when Ron Swanson got corn rows in parks and rec. I'm not sure what to make of it.

The jheri curl could be sort of a black mullet. But this guy has what appears to be almost more like an afro that has been cut into the shape of a mullet. Its very original.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,188

Post#84 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:29 pm

He didn't have a great stat line but going back and looking at some of these passes, Theo makes are really impressive. He's had significantly less practice time with the team that most rookies this year. He looks much more comfortable than his counterpart, Killian Hayes.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,188

Post#85 » by ThunderBolt » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Old Man Game wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:I kind of like this Keinrich Williams guy by the way. He works hard. Also his hair is mind blowing to me. Anyone with the self confidence to rock that do can't be all bad.

I've never seen a mullet on a black guy before. It's like when Ron Swanson got corn rows in parks and rec. I'm not sure what to make of it.

The jheri curl could be sort of a black mullet. But this guy has what appears to be almost more like an afro that has been cut into the shape of a mullet. Its very original.

Ya it almost looked like a man bunn at times. It really is one of the great side stories of the season.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#86 » by Old Man Game » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:15 pm

ThunderBolt wrote:
Old Man Game wrote:
ThunderBolt wrote:I've never seen a mullet on a black guy before. It's like when Ron Swanson got corn rows in parks and rec. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Ya it almost looked like a man bunn at times. It really is one of the great side stories of the season.
And if ever there was a season to have fun side stories, this is it.

Sent from my moto g power using RealGM mobile app
getrichordie
General Manager
And1: 2,309

Post#87 » by getrichordie » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:46 pm

Didn't get to watch the first half, but I thought SGA really struggled in the second half on both offense and defense. Had some plays where he got stripped, didn't switch quickly enough or was out of position. He missed free throws down the stretch to leave the door open for Charlotte to make a come back. Of course, he saved the day by hitting a long 2 with ~3 seconds left, but he looked pretty rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[twitter] @thunderdustin

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder