Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:08 pm

Read on Twitter
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Game 18 - Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz 

Post#2 » by bondom34 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:01 am

Has been a really really fun game midway through the 4th. Jazz are more talented, but OKC just plays pretty well organized for such a young team. And Giddey has been impressive IMO again, as well as some solid JRE play and Dort keeping his good start.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
namlede
Sophomore
And1: 108

Post#3 » by namlede » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:22 am

bondom34 wrote:Has been a really really fun game midway through the 4th. Jazz are more talented, but OKC just plays pretty well organized for such a young team. And Giddey has been impressive IMO again, as well as some solid JRE play and Dort keeping his good start.
starting 3 rookies too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using RealGM mobile app
Dn4sty
Analyst
And1: 1,906

Post#4 » by Dn4sty » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:03 am

I know the goal is to tank this year, but a large part of me wonders what this team would look like if they traded for PJ Washington and Myles Turner (who signs a contract extension as a condition of being traded to OKC. It wouldn’t come close to exhausting okc’s war chest.

It might be enough to give Atlanta their pick though and maybe that’s enough incentive to not do the deal.

But I can only imagine how much better SGA and Giddey would look alongside two very competent NBA players and how a rim protector would improve OKC’s already pretty decent defense.

Also Baze would either come off the bench or be traded, both of which seem to be better options than what’s happening right now.
ConstableChaos
Junior
And1: 205

Post#5 » by ConstableChaos » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:10 am

Bazely needs to either turn into John Collins or Miles Bridges.
Old Man Game
Head Coach
And1: 4,289

Post#6 » by Old Man Game » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:58 am

That was a fun game. They competed and executed pretty well, especially relative to their ages. Giddy looking good out there.

Sent from my moto g power using RealGM mobile app
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,188

Post#7 » by ThunderBolt » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:41 pm

ConstableChaos wrote:Bazely needs to either turn into John Collins or Miles Bridges.

I’ve said all along that there is just no way we get maximum value and allow maximum opportunity for every one of our assets. There will be some guys that we trade or cut who will develop in a different situation. If after this year Bazley becomes that player for another team, I won’t fault Sam one but based upon what I’ve seen. I’m weary of his lack of development and poor bbiq but also think some of his minutes would be better distributed to others.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
ConstableChaos
Junior
And1: 205

Post#8 » by ConstableChaos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 am

OKC are set at 1,2,3 with SGA, JG and Dort. The 4 spot is definitely the biggest hole - Bazley is going to need to massively improve his shooting. He reminds me of anthony randolph. Tre Mann looks like he's going to be a fantastic 6th man.

(sorry i just follow the Aussies in nba giving my observation)

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder